Introduction To Quickbooks With Customer And Receivables
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to Udemy's top 3,000+ courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Set up a QuickBooks company file
Use the most helpful tools in the software
Record the most common customer related transactions
- use the most common customer reports
- FIND AND FIX ANY DATA ENTRY MISTAKE
- basic computer skills. general windows file management
This QuickBooks training course is a very basic introduction to QuickBooks. It teaches the most important tools and features of the QuickBooks software. With this method of learning, you will become an expert in QuickBooks very quickly. I will show every part of the QuickBooks file set up in a step-by-step method that will help you learn and remember every aspect of the QuickBooks set up.
After Learning how to set up a QuickBooks File, the area of QuickBooks that the course helps you master is "Accounts Receivable" and customer records. You will apply your special knowledge of the QuickBooks software to transactions and reports that manage your financial relationship with your customers.
You will learn how and when to record invoices and sales receipts when serving a customer. You will learn how to apply customer payments to open invoices. Most importantly, you will learn how to find and fix QuickBooks transaction mistakes.
This course is made with QuickBooks Desktop for windows. However, the ideas shown in this QuickBooks video instructional course apply to any version of QuickBooks for Macintosh, QuickBooks Online or QuickBooks Enterprise solutions.
Each QuickBooks video Includes:
1) Animated diagrams to help make the ideas seem so so simple!
2) A follow along file that you can download and open when watching the step by step instructions for each topic.
3) The clearest possible explanation for each topic.
4) A test at the end that I will grade as well as give feedback for
5) My personal attention as a QuickBooks instructor of over 2 decades!!
Contact me immediately if you have any Question or issue. I want all students to enjoy learning what they need.
- This course is perfect for beginners to QuickBooks software
- This course is perfect for bookeepers working in the customers and receivables area of QuickBooks
- This course is perfect for anyone studying for the Certified QuickBooks user exam
What is "Accounts Receivable"
It means mangaing the customer's financial records. Soemtimes it's connected to the General Ledger. But, someintems it has unique challanges that only relate to the customer's records. You can get an overview of this from this lecture video
You will learn how to add, edit and delete general ledger accounts to and from the chart of accounts in quickbooks. You will learn about "account types" and how to make accounts inactive and reactivate them.
In this video lecture, you will learn how to add many customers to your customer list all at once. You could add them one at a time but quickbooks gives you the ability to copy and paste your customer list from excel. This will save you time when converting to quickbooks from excel.
You will be able to record payments from customers for invoices sent for past jobs. This video shows only how to record EXACT payments. Payments that are exactly the same amount as the invoice.
You will see how these paymnets effect the customer reports and you will learn how to use the OPEN INVOICE REPORT.