Maven Tutorial - Manage Java Dependencies in 20 Steps
- 2 hours on-demand video
- 2 articles
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to Udemy's top 3,000+ courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- You will learn to Use Maven to Manage Dependencies in Java Projects
You will learn to build Multi Module Java Projects with Maven
You will Understand Best Practices in using Maven
- You will learn to use Maven from the Command Line
- You will Understand Maven Build Life Cycle and Project Object Model
- You will Understand Maven's philosophy of "Convention over Configuration"
- You will Use Maven to generate Java Projects using Maven Archetypes
- You will Understand how to use Maven in combination with an IDE like Eclipse
- You will Learn to Use Maven Plugins
- You should be ready to have fun doing a lot of hands-on stuff
- You should have familiarity with Java Programming
- You should have access to internet to download and setup Maven and Eclipse
- We will help you setup Maven and Eclipse
Maven is the most popular Java Dependency Management Tool.
In this hands-on course, you will understand how Maven makes the life of a Java developer easy.
******* Some Amazing Reviews From Our Learners *******
★★★★★ Great Job! All you need to know about Maven
★★★★★ This course gives a comprehensive coverage of the essential features of Maven. After completing this course, you will have a working knowledge about Maven that you can use at real projects. Thank you Mr. Karanam!"
★★★★★ Although it is very concise all the main points are covered in some detail
★★★★★ This is the third course from the same author I am following. Great job :) This course perfectly suits for absolute beginners with Maven who want to get good understanding of Maven basics at good speed and with depth enough at this level. Author covers a right amount of information to remember. Highly recommend.
******* Course Overview *******
You will learn Maven using a step by step approach with 20 steps. During the course, you will automate these using Maven.
Compiling Java Code
Running Unit Tests
Building Jar's and Wars
Running web applications in Tomcat
Setting up new projects
You will learn following features of Maven with 5 Example Projects on Github.
Dependency Management - including Transitive Dependencies
Maven Project Object Model
Maven Build Life Cycle
Maven Archetypes - Generate Projects
Maven Best Practices
Multi Module Maven Projects
******* What You Can Expect from Every in28Minutes Course *******
in28Minutes created 20 Best Selling Courses providing Amazing Learning Experiences to 250,000 Learners across the world.
Each of these courses come with
✔ Amazing Hands-on Step By Step Learning Experiences
✔ Real Project Experiences using the Best Tools and Frameworks
✔ Awesome Troubleshooting Guides with 200+ FAQs Answered
✔ Friendly Support in the Q&A section
✔ Free Udemy Certificate of Completion on Completion of Course
✔ 30 Day "No Questions Asked" Money Back Guarantee!
~~~ Here are a Few Reviews on The in28Minutes Way ~~~
★★★★★ Excellent, fabulous. The way he has prepared the material and the way he teaches is really awesome. What an effort .. Thanks a million
★★★★★ A lot of preparation work has taken place from the teacher and this is visible throughout the course.
★★★★★ This guy is fantastic. Really. Wonderful teaching skills, and goes well out of his way to make sure that everything he is doing is fully understood. This is the kind of tutorial that gets me excited to work with a framework that I may otherwise not be.
★★★★★ The best part of it is the hands-on approach which the author maintained throughout the course as he had promised at the beginning of the lecture. He explains the concepts really well and also makes sure that there is not a single line of code you type without understanding what it really does.
★★★★★ I also appreciate the mind and hands approach of teaching something and then having the student apply it. It makes everything a lot clearer for the student and uncovers issues that we will face in our project early.
★★★★★ Amazing course. Explained super difficult concepts (that I have spent hours on the internet finding a good explanation) in under 5 minutes.
Zero risk. 30 day money-back guarantee with every purchase of the course. You have nothing to lose!
Start Learning Now. Hit the Enroll Button!
- You want to use Maven to manage Dependencies
- You want to use Maven to create New Projects
- You have familiarity with Java Programming
- You want to understand Maven Best Practices and a few Maven Tips and Tricks
- You want to understand how Maven Works