- 4 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to Udemy's top 3,000+ courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Over 4 hours of content!
At the end of this course you are a confident Matlab Programmer
By the end of the course, you are able to formulate intermediate and some advanced engineering projects into Matlab and solve them using programming skills
In this video, we’re going to look at a myriad of operators as it pertains to sets and set theory such as the functions ismember(which lets you know if a particular item is a member of the set in question), union (which takes the union of 2 or more sets and make it into one set) and others
This video deals with the addition, subtraction, multiplication as well as scalar division and multiplication. This video also deals with transposing vectors.The elimination and choosing an element in a vector is also addressed. Appending vectors in column versus row formis also addressed.
- Matlab Software Installation: You are requried to install the Matlab Software on your machine, so you can start exectuing the codes, and examples we work during the course. Please visit : https://www.mathworks.com/programs/trials/trial_request.html?prodcode=ML for requesting a free trial of the software if you didn't have it already. Most of the Universities offer a free student version of the software, therefore, if you are a student, first contact your university to see if such a program is avaiable. If you are not a student or your university didn't offer it, you can purchase the student version directly from Mathworks.
- The will to learn programming and Matlab!
MATLAB is a higher level programming language that has various uses in everyday problems. And this tutorial does exactly that.
We first go through the basics needed to begin the start of your programming journey. Such basics include but are not limited to :
1. Assigning numerical values to variables
2. Manipulating these variables in a meaningful way
3. Creating and manipulating vectors for problem solving
4. Creating and manipulating matrices for problem solving
5. Plotting various graphs to effectively display information
After mastering the basics, we move on to more advanced topics to manipulate data and various types of information in a more specific way.
Advanced topics include creating a graphical user interface and utilizing the image processing toolkit in MATLAB. This tutorial is designed to make MATLAB easier to understand and hopefully, not so scary!
- College Students
- High School Students