- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 10 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to Udemy's top 3,000+ courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- You will acquire knowledge of DOM, events, loops, conditions, statements and many more..
- You should have a basic knowledge of HTML tags and attributes
- Little bit of programming knowledge will be helpful but not required
What you will learn
Then we will move on to more complex types. We will learn about the array, which is essentially a list. We will look at how to create arrays, how to access elements inside them, and how to modify the contents of an array. Functions will also be covered, which will allow us to organize code into simple, reusable pieces. We will also learn about objects, which are a way of grouping together data and behaviors.
We will then move on to control flow. We will look at the "if" statement, which allows the script to decide whether or not to execute a block of code based on some condition. We will also look at looping. Looping refers to repeatedly executing a block of code until some condition is met. Then, we will learn about errors, and how to handle them properly so that they do not halt execution of the script.
HTML: The student must know how to use HTML tags and attributes. Only a very basic understanding of HTML is assumed.
Google Chrome (Recommended): Google Chrome is a free web browser and it will be