This Course is a complete collection of all of my Web Development Courses on Udemy.
If you enroll in this course you will get all my existing web developing courses at a huge discount all together in one place
PLUS bonus and never before released content included as well.
This is the complete package for anyone who has never written a single line of code before but wants to become a freelance web developer and work from home.
After building website for 10+ years I've finally decided to switch from a freelance web developer to an online web developing instructor here at Udemy. My goal as a teacher is to show YOU how you can learn how a web developer in the easiest way possible.
I've taught over 40,000 students how to become freelance web developers. What really separates my courses from everyone else's is that make sure that what you are learning will STICK. I explain things slowly, give you practice exercises and I guarantee you will walk away from this course having a positive experience.
This course is aimed at beginner web developers but anyone who needs help learning how to build websites online will benefit.
Here is what you will be learning in this course:
1. HTML Basics - In the first section you will learn the basics of HTML and how to build your very first website online. We will cover common HTML tags, Syntax, and basic HTML elements all web developers need to know.
2. CSS Basics - In the second section of the course you will learn the basics of CSS and how to style your very first website. You will be introduced to CSS classes and Id's as well as some basic styling properties.
3. How to Build Your First REAL website With HTML and CSS - In the third section we will expand upon what you have learned and pretend as if you are building a REAL website for a REAL client. This will be a big step but will teach you the fundamentals you will need to learn to become a highly valued freelance web developer.
You will be building a online portfolio for a hairdresser who wants to show off her work. In this section we will cover responsive web design, expand further upon HTML and CSS and by the end you will have your very first website live on the internet.
5. JQuery Basics - In this section you will learn all about JQuery and how to add all kinds of user interactivity to your webpages.
6. WordPress Basics - In the fifth section of this course you will learn how to build a simple website using the most popular content management system on the web called WordPress. We will cover everything you need to know in order to make beautiful websites with WordPress effortlessly.
7. Bootstrap 4 Basics - In the sixth section we will cover the most popular front-end framework called Bootstrap. We will cover the latest version of Bootstrap 4 and show you how easy you can build high quality websites with Bootstrap 4.
8. Shopify Basics - In the seventh section we will cover Shopify and E-commerce website basics. E-commerce websites are starting to become very popular on the web. You first gig online might be to build an online store for a client so this is a section you definitely want to watch.
9. BONUS CONTENT - In the bonus section of the course you will learn all kinds of tips and tricks to help you learn how to become a online freelance web developer like myself. In this section I will show you the best places to learn web development, the best tools to use, and I will also show you how to get your very first gig online as a freelance web developer.
This bonus section of the course is regularly updated with new content that will answer common questions that you as a web developer might have.
This course has been a long time in the making. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask.
I look forward to seeing you in the course!
In this video we will talk about what you will be learning about in this section of the course.
In this lecture we will discuss the basic structure of a webpage. You will be learning a lot more HTML tags so listen closely and let's walk through this slowly.
In this lecture we will talk about the basic ways that you can add text to a webpage. We will work a little bit more closely with the <p> tag here.
Now you get to add a nice image to your website. In this lecture you will learn how to easily add webpages to your websites.
The web is made up of a whole lot of links. In this video you will learn how to link webpages together with HTML.
In this lecture you will learn how to create simple lists in HTML.
You've learned a lot and are pretty much finished with the basics of HTML. Next you will have a project to do then a final quiz to finish up this section.
In this short quiz you will be tested on the basics of HTML and what you have learned so far.
In this lecture you will be introduced to CSS and how you can start learning how to style a webpage.
In this lecture you will learn why we use external CSS style sheets as well as how to connect an HTML document to your separate CSS stylesheet.
Classes and id's can be used to style HTML elements on a webpage. In this lecture we will go over the differences between CSS classes and CSS id's
It's now time to take everything that you have learned so far and apply it. In this lecture you are going to be styling your very own webpage with basic CSS properties. If you get stuck watch the next video to help you.
Here is the reference video that you can use if you get stuck with your CSS Class Project.
My name is Robin Haney, I am a professional Web Developer and blogger. I have been designing and building websites for over 5+ years. I work completely from home as a freelance web developer and I love it!
I'm also a best selling author on Amazon and have written a few programming books that have done really well. If you prefer a more hands on approach to learning then my video courses on Udemy will be perfect for you.
I'm here to show you how you can do the same. I've designed and created a lot of websites and I know its hard work but don't worry I've created my courses so that even beginners can easily follow along and work with me.
I've started my own online business at a young age and after being a best selling instructor on Udemy I am very proud of my courses. If you are just starting out then I'd recommend you look over my FREE courses first and then continue to my paid courses when you are ready.
Please enroll today and I look forward to seeing you!