Learn How to Become a DJ with Traktor Part I
- 3.5 hours on-demand video
- 5 articles
- 8 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to Udemy's top 3,000+ courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- How to Jumpstart My DJ Career
How to Mix using a Digital DJing Software
Understand Electronic Music Recurrences
- How to Use Effects, Filters and Loops Effectively
- How to Manage Track Deck Functionalities
- How to use the Mixer
- The Aesthetic of Sound
- How to Create a DJ Set from Scratch
- How to Create and Organize Playlists
- How to Manage Your Tack Collection
- A Fast Course Dashboard Email Support Response
- Lifetime Access
- Be a Music Enthusiast
- A Traktor Pro License (Free Demo Version Available on Native Instruments Site)
- A Computer or Mobile Device with an Internet Connection
- A Pair of Speakers or Headphones
NOW WITH CAPTIONS!
Learn How to Become a Dj in no time.
Including advanced mixing techniques you can use with any DJ Software.
Finally a comprehensive guide to using Traktor for your DJ Sets, Podcasts or Party Time.
Welcome to this course dedicated to one of today's leading DJ software, the Traktor Pro Digital DJ Software.
If you are looking for a complete DJ Mixing course, you are now in the right place!
About this Course
The course is divided into two Parts.
- The first one is and explains some basic mixing techniques and many basic Traktor functionalities and configurations
- Learn How to Become a DJ with Traktor Part II treats advanced mixing styles to maximize your set and let your crowd scream. You will also understand how to promote you as DJ on the WEB in an efficient way.
In any case, the course is so structured that you can learn to mix like a PRO even with the First Course only.
But if you want to go deeper and learn many advanced mixing techniques and many others tips and tricks, the Course Part 2 is what you need to take your DJ skill to the next level.
Enrolling into this course, you will be also entitled to download for FREE all the songs used in this course.
Now let’s understand something more…
During the course, we will learn together how to manage Traktor and the entire Track Collection, how to create a DJ Set from scratch and how to manage Playlists, everything explained with easy words, tips and tricks and practical mixing example, that is the best way to learn how to DJ effectively.
What will you learn?
Together, we will understand:
- How to Manage Traktor Software and Updates
- The Track Database Management
- How to Prepare Dj Set and Playlists
- The Track Deck Functionalities
- How to use the Mixer
- Understand Electronic Music Recurrences
- How to use Traktor Effects
- The Aesthetic of Sound
- The Harmonic Mixing
- Gain Visibility Using Social Networks
Experience at your fingertips
Since 2007, 989Records is also Class DJ Courses in the north east of Italy through its educational division. Today we want to provide you all the experience gained in years of face-to-face DJ Courses and direct students feedbacks, allowing us to develop an effective method to teach the art of mixing to everyone who wants to start or improve basic and advanced DJ Skills.
But there’s more!
A quiz at the end of each section will certify your preparation regarding the last treated topic: in this way you will be sure you can move prepared to the new section of the course.
Thanks to the big text annotations and big zooms, you can also follow the course even from a mobile device with small display, like your phone or tablet, wherever you are.
Lifetime FREE access to the course and full 30-Day Money Back Guarantee!
So let’s see together how this powerful DJ software works.
Learn How to Become a Dj with Traktor today.
Enrol today and Jumpstart Your DJ Career now!
- Aspiring DJs
- Music Enthusiasts
- Electronic Music Lovers
A Summary of all the Topics Treated in this Section:
- Definition of a Good Mix
- Traktor Versions
- Common Setups (Keyboard Vs. Controller, Timecode)
- Download Traktor (from the site)
- The Service Center
- Traktor Installation
- Traktor Update
In this lecture we will understand how to connect your external MIDI controller to TRAKTOR.
Welcome to this section dedicated to the mixer. The mixer is the place where you can control your the sound of your tracks to create amazing mixes or great transition. Let's talk about Channel Faders and Cross Fader.
In this lecture we will get deep into the mixer Equalizations, Filters and gain knobs.
In this lecture we are going to understand how to create a playlist for your DJ Set. Basically, a playlist is a means of grouping tracks with a specific order.
In this lecture we will talk about Cue Points and HotCues. You can use Cue Points to mark specific positions in your track.
Let's now something that comes from the music production world. The trick I’m going to explain you is all about the aesthetic of sound when using your effects in Traktor.