Find online courses made by experts from around the world.
Take your courses with you and learn anywhere, anytime.
Learn and practice real-world skills and achieve your goals.
Welcome to Leading Voices of Excel: Complete Intro to Excel 2016.
In this course you'll be introduced to a group of top Udemy instructors who are experts with Excel.
John Bura will be covering how to use VBA in Excel.
Jennifer Bailey will be sharing Excel tables, simple formatting and formula.
Jordan Hudgens, will be teaching how pivot tables work in Excel 2016.
Martin Kenny will be going over using custom Excel templates to increase productivity.
Having a range of different perspectives on Excel helps students to expand their own understanding and see things from a fresh angle.
Keeping up to date with cutting edge technology, especially Excel 2016, is helpful for discovering new features, maximizing efficiency and being able implement at a higher level.
Not for you? No problem.
30 day money back guarantee.
Learn on the go.
Desktop, iOS and Android.
Certificate of completion.
|Section 1: Jennifer Bailey|
01. Naming and Saving a WorkbookPreview
02. Inserting and Naming TablesPreview
03. Correcting case of names without capital letters (PROPER)Preview
04. Creating a Display Name Using CONCATENATE and UPPER FunctionsPreview
05. Extracting An Initial From A Name (LEFT Function)
06. How To Create a Drop Down List For Members Titles
07. How To Remove Duplicate Data From a Table
08. How To Calculate Age From Date of Birth
09. Separating Addresses Out Into Multiple Fields (Text to Column)
10. Creating a Summary Sheet (VLOOKUP)
11. Removing VLOOKUP Error Messages (IFERROR)
12. How To Duplicate An Existing Worksheet
13. Updating Payment Information (Percentage Increase)
|Section 2: Jordan Hudgens|
01. Conditional Formatting Overview
02. Conditional Formatting Default Rules
03. Data Bars
04. Color Scales
05. Icon Sets
06 Custom Data Bars
07. Custom Color Scales
08. Custom Icons
09. Custom Format Based on Values
10. Formatting Cells that Contain A Specific Value
11. Formatting Top and Bottom Ranked Values
12. Formatting Values that are Above Or Below Average
13. Formatting Unique Or Duplicate Values
14. Compound Conditional Formatting
15. Editing Specific Rules
16. Manual Scenario Manager
17. Using the Scenario Manager
18. Merging Scenarios
19. Scenario Pivot Table
|Section 3: Martin Kenny|
01. Excel Templates Basics
02. Popular Excel Templates Intro Part 1
03. Popular Excel Templates Intro Part 2
04. Monthly College Budget and Credit Tracker
05. Grocery List
06. Recipe Book, Wine Connoisseur, and Meal Plan
07. Movie List, Fitness Plan, Inventory List and Party Planner
08. Gantt, Buy vs. Lease Car, and Sales Funnel
09. Custom Excel Templates Intro Part 1
10. Custom Excel Templates Intro Part 2
12. Marketing Onsite, Offsite and with Partners
13. Master Form and Link Generator
14. Reviews and Improvements
15. New Ideas, Upload Video (w/Fixes), and Gmail Filter Generator
|Section 4: John Bura|
01. Introduction and course requirementsPreview
02. Setting up developermode and talking about VBAPreview
03. Running Macro CodePreview
04. Talking about how VBA works with ExcelPreview
05. Integer - Boolean - Double and String VariablesPreview
06. If StatementsPreview
07. Else if StatementsPreview
08. Printing multiple items on one linePreview
09. For Loops and nested for loops
Downloadable Custom Templates
In Martin's courses you will learn coding skills faster by building on top of ideas you already understand, instead of learning things from scratch. Much like surfing, many people give up on trying to learn how to code after their first few experiences with failure. Martin's courses are different because they explain everything in simple English and don't assume that you know anything about computers or programming or have any prior experience.
John Bura is has been a successful Udemy instructor since 2011. John Bura has been programming games since 1997 and teaching since 2002. John is the owner of the game development studio Mammoth Interactive. This company produces XBOX 360, iPhone, iPad, android, HTML 5, ad-games and more. Mammoth Interactive recently sold a game to Nickelodeon! John has been contracted by many different companies to provide game design, audio, programming, level design and project management. To this day John has 40 commercial games that he has contributed to. Several of the games he has produced have risen to the top 10 in the Apple's app store. In his spare time John likes to play ultimate Frisbee, cycle and work out.
I have been creating websites for several years now and have been using WordPress as well as Serif software. I enjoy building websites for other people as well as myself.
I achieved my BSc(Hons) in 1996, and then my Post Graduate Certificate In Education in 2001. I am also a member of the Institute for Learning.
Since qualifying I have worked in education with a spectrum of ages and abilities in colleges, the workplace and though private work.
I am a specialist in teaching English, Maths, ICT and Food Studies, both off and on-line. I also have experience in curriculum design, e-Learning and assessing.
I use technology wherever possible in my courses and I try and cater for all learning styles.I have tailored my on-line courses to promote learning using small bite-sized steps so that the learner can work at their own pace and not to be baffled by terminology, nor bored by waffle!
When selecting FREE video tutorials within each course
1. Select video
2. Hit play button
3. Go to bottom right corner of each video player and change resolution from 320 to 720HD for best viewing.
Jordan Hudgens is the CTO and Founder of DevCamp where he leads instruction and curriculum development for all of the DevCamp and Bottega code schools around the US.
As a developer for over the past decade, Jordan has traveled the world building applications and training individuals on a wide variety of topics, including: Ruby development, big data analysis, and software engineering.
Jordan focuses on project driven education, as opposed to theory based development. This style of teaching is conducive to learning how to build real world products that adhere to industry best practices.
Additionally Jordan has published multiple books on programming and computer science, along with developing training curriculum for Learn.co, devCamp, and AppDev on the topics of Ruby on Rails, Java, AngularJS, NoSQL, API development, and algorithms.