What do Pinterest, Snapchat, Amazon, and Alibaba all have in common?
They were all started by non-technical founders who couldn't code and didn't have a CTO.
Nowadays, anyone who has an idea is told that they have to "learn to code" or "find a partner," but learning how to code isn't realistic; it takes years to get good at and forces you to neglect your other skill set. Plus, finding a technical partner is insanely difficult because everyone is trying to do it, and if you do find someone, it's going to be really expensive.
If you have an idea you don't need to learn how to code and you don't need to sacrifice half of your vision to someone "technical." As an entrepreneur, a freelancer, or even a small business owner you need to learn how to independently test and launch your ideas - without anyone else's help. This course will show you how.
I'm Evan Kimbrell and I'm the founder of Sprintkick, a full service web application studio based out of San Francisco. Over the last 4 years I've personally overseen the launch of over 100 apps all the way from concept to deployment. I have no idea how to code and I've never had a technical partner. I created this course to teach you how you can launch your idea without spending years learning how to code, having to recruit a partner, and without breaking the bank along the way.
This course is divided into six easy-to-follow sections that comprehensively cover all you need to know to take an idea from napkin to launch. This course isn't theory; it's 100% application.
What we're going to cover:
Why you should take this course:
- Over 22+ hours of content and direct access to me, the instructor, as a guide.
- You'll learn essential and repeatable skills like ten-minute validation, rapid wireframing, and effective contracting.
- Being able to identify an idea, test it, and launch it will be an invaluable tool even if you never pursue your idea. There will be unlimited opportunities to implement these skills in your life.
- Learn a skill set that will make you a more well-rounded entrepreneur, freelancer, marketer, business owner, or sales expert.
- Lifetime access to abbreviated summaries of each lecture, called "cheat sheets."
- Follow along and collaborate on a joint project. Watch me take an idea all the way through the process taught in this course and into deployment.
I've packed together everything I know from:
- 3 years being a solo, non-tech founder building a mega app with no in-house tech team (that I raised several million dollars with).
- 1 year working directly with 50+ non technical founders as a venture capitalist in Silicon Valley.
- 4 years as Director of Sprintkick, overseeing over 100 apps from concept to launch, for small startups and big Fortune 100 companies.
Also included in this course:
- Free access to hand written legal documents. These documents cost over $5000 to get made, and our Udemy students will get them for free.
I know the frustration that someone feels when they have a business idea and they can't act on it. If you have an idea it's not going to get more valuable by sitting on it. Let me show you how to turn the idea quickly (and cheaply) into reality. Empower yourself with this immensely valuable skill set and join the course.
Hi, I'm Evan Kimbrell. Thanks for checking out my course.
Currently, I'm the Founder and Director of Sprintkick, a full-service, referral-based digital agency based out of San Francisco. Over the past four years I've overseen the development and launch of over 100 web and mobile apps. Clients range from two-man bootstrapping startups to multibillion dollar Fortune 100s like Wal-Mart, Dick's Sporting Goods, and GNC.
Prior to Sprintkick I worked as a VC for a new firm called Juvo Capital, based out of L.A. I spearheaded the firm's expansion into Silicon Valley and into the Consumer Web tech category.
In the long long ago, I was a co-founder for an educational software startup called ScholarPRO that raised a ton of money and then spectacularly blew up (in the bad way). Before it exploded like the Death Star, I went through five tech incubators (yes, five): Tech Stars, Excelerate Labs, MassChallenge, Babson Venture Program, and Sparkseed.
I'm an avid Airbnb host for the Fisherman's Wharf district of San Francisco. My space has the #1 search ranking for my area, has hosted over 200+ people, and is currently booking out 18 months in advance. I've helped multiple hosts get their properties listed and their prices per night maximized. Results range from an extra +50% in price for established hosts and +400% for brand new hosts.
Hope you enjoy my courses!