If you're ready to take your web development skills to the next level, then you have come to the right place!
In this course we'll learn Laravel 5 by building frontend blog. This course using a project driven approach to learn Laravel and here what we'll learn in this course.
- Learn how to setup application layout
- Display all published posts with pagination
- Show the blog post with SEO friendly url, show the author's bio and author's posts as well.
- Display posts based on selected author
- Display the categories with the number of posts in every category
- Filter the posts based on the selected category.
In this course you'll also learn how to utilize Laravel artisan generator, you'll learn about database migration, database seeder, eloquent relationship, route model binding and much more.
This course is free overview of "Build Wordpress CMS Clone with Laravel 5". If you've finished this course and want to continue to the next journey, please check out the course.
Eding Muhamad is a full-stack developer from Indonesia and have degrees in Computer Science. He mainly works with PHP and builds web apps with PHP frameworks like Codeigniter, Yii and Laravel, as well as Ruby Framework with Ruby on Rails.
Eding is also love teaching. He teaching about object oriented programming with java, data structure and Algorithm with C++, Web programming with PHP in his college as well.