Find online courses made by experts from around the world.
Take your courses with you and learn anywhere, anytime.
Learn and practice real-world skills and achieve your goals.
No, I am not a millionaire yet. However, I chose the title "Kindle Book Millionaire" because the premise of this course is, anyone can become a millionaire by writing/publishing Kindle books. There are so many real life examples for this (Amanda Hocking, J.A.Konrath, John Locke, etc.)
This course has all the details you need to write, publish, market and sell Kindle books.
This is a 4 hours course. This ultimate course with exhaustive details about Kindle book writing, publishing, marketing and selling will enable you to make money using Kindle Books as soon as you are done with the course.
If you think, you are not a good writer, no worries. I am not a professional author either. I outsourced most of my books.
At the end of this course, you will have all the details needed to write, publish, market and sell an e-book.
For better results, please go through the course in the order it is listed.
- 4 SIMPLE steps to publish your book
- Easy ways to analyze the market for your book
- 3 POWERFUL ways to get your book idea
- 6 HIDDEN Secrets to market your book
- How to turn your PASSION into MONEY-MAKING book
- EFFECTIVE ways to get 5-STAR reviews
- AMAZING way to find out the number of copies sold
- EXCELLENT ways to find your DREAM covers
- Step-by-Step Blue Print to write your book in 5 ½ days
- Ways to EFFECTIVELY use “Look Inside” feature to sell more copies
- SECRETS to make your readers your LOYAL fans
- Strategies to use to create KILLER outline for your book
- 11 Habits of Highly Ineffective writers
- 11 Parts of a Non-Fiction book
- My friend Andy DOUBLED his book sales using ONE strategy. You can too!
- 7 SIZZLING ways to start your description
- AMAZING 1 single way to end your description
- 7 NLP Hypnotic Patterns to hypnotize the buyers to buying
- POWER methods to tell GREAT stories in your description
- HIDDEN Secrets to find your Unique Selling Proposition
- POWER of Power words. 75 Power Words to create your description
- HTML codes for STUNNING and DAZZLING description
- 21 PROVEN Tips and Techniques to sell MORE books right away
- 8 Types of KILLER titles
- Find the covers that CAPTIVATE the customers
- Methods to brand your book
- Strategies to emphasize the EXCELLENT benefits
- Ways to establish yourself as an Authority
I spent 6 months creating this course, putting in all the knowledge I have gained in my 2 years of Kindle Publishing business. I have made this course complete with full of details.
I guarantee you that by the end of this course, you will have all the knowledge you need to become successful in Kindle publishing.
You can connect with me via Facebook and Twitter
Here are the books I have written so far.
Money Making Machine
Non-Fiction Writing Machine
Unlimited Books Sales Machine
Titles & Covers That Sell
Kindle Book Millionaire
In total I have published 34 books so far including German, French, Italian, Spanish and Japanese.
Here are my books appearing in Top 100 lists of Amazon. It includes my French translation as well.
All the Best,
Not for you? No problem.
30 day money back guarantee.
Learn on the go.
Desktop, iOS and Android.
Certificate of completion.
|Section 1: Money Making Machine|
Why Do People Buy Short E-Books?Preview
Publishing Step 1 – Get Book IdeasPreview
Publishing Step 2 – Analyze the MarketPreview
Publishing Step 3 – How to Create a BookPreview
9 Steps to KDP PublishingPreview
Publishing Step 4 - How To Market and Sell Your BookPreview
The Amazing Benefits of KDP Select
The Magic of Keyword-Rich Title and Description
How to Select 7 SEO-Optimized keywords for KDP
The Power of Reviews and How to Get them
How to Get Your Competitor Sell YOUR Book
How to Make Readers Your Raving Fans and Good-will Ambassadors
How I made More Money by Translating My Books Into Other Languages
Checklist to Create, Publish and Sell Your First Book
|Section 2: Non-Fiction Writing Machine|
Four Parts to Publishing a non-fiction book
Eleven Parts of a Non-Fiction Book
Eleven Parts of a Non-Fiction Book - Continued
Post-Writing Process – Editing
Post-Writing Process – Formatting
Power Tips and Techniques for Writers
How to Handle Negative Reviews
Blueprint for Writing a Non-Fiction book in 5 ½ Days
11 Habits of Highly Ineffective Writers
Checklist to write your first book
|Section 3: Unlimited Books Sales Machine|
The Power of Book Description
KDP Book Description & Author Central Book Description
Structure of Description
The Power of POWER Words
Tell an Interesting, Jaw-Dropping Story
7 Sizzling Starters
One Effective Way to End the Description
7 Powerful Hypnotic Language Patterns
What NOT to write in Description
23 Tips & Techniques for Hypnotic Description
Case Study 1 – Book Marketing for Kindle Authors
Case Study 1 – Write a F*$%ing Book Already
|Section 4: Titles & Covers That Sell|
The Magical Powers of Titles
8 Types of Killer Titles
Amazing Benefits or Excellent Features
Unique Selling Proposition for Your Book
Never Mislead Customers with Your Title
Make a Bold and Strong Statement with Your Title
Captivating Book Covers
How To Create The Cover
The Hidden Meaning Behind Captivating Colors
Tips and Techniques for An Amazing Title and Cover
Anbu Rayappan is an entrepreneur and a full-time Sr. Database Administrator in the IT Department of a Fortune 100 company. He has done Masters in Computer Science from a reputed university in India. He is a very ambitious person, known for his positive and optimistic attitude among his friends and family.
He is a voracious reader and he has read at least 1000 books, mostly non-fiction. He loves to read and write non-fiction books. His is extremely passionate about Psychology, Hypnotism, NLP(Neuro Linguistic Programming), History and Relationship. When he is not reading and writing, he enjoys spending time with his 8 years old son. He lives in Bay Area.