Learn How to Make Electronic Music with Cubase
- 4.5 hours on-demand video
- 4 mins on-demand audio
- 5 articles
- 20 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to Udemy's top 3,000+ courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- How to Jumpstart My Music Production Career with Cubase
Configure Cubase With My Audio Card and Audio Driver
Create a Song from A to Z Using the Display Window
- Mix My Sounds and Instruments Using the Digital Mixer
- Record Correct and Edit My Recordings With The Audio Editor
- How to Use Equalizers and Effects Send/Returns
- Organize My Samples Library with the Media Bay
- How to use MIDI and Virtual Instrument in Cubase
- Export and Finalize my Song
- A Cubase 7, 8, 9 PRO Version. Using the Free Trail Version (30 days) is a Great Way to Start.
- A Computer with an Internet Connection
- An Audio Card with at least 1 Stereo In/Out
- A Microphone
- A Couple of Monitor or Headphones
Learn How to Make Electronic Music with Cubase from A to Z.
Finally a comprehensive guide to using Steinberg Cubase DAW for your Electronic Music productions.
If you are looking for a complete electronic music production course, you are now in the right place!
Welcome to this course dedicated to Steinberg Cubase Pro, one of the most famous Digital Audio Workstation used in the music production filed.
During the course, we will create together a Classic House Song from scratch, that is the best way to learn all the main functions and operations in Cubase.
So, why this course?
Online, you can find many Cubase tutorials explaining a particular function or a trick but non of them is a complete course from A to Z.
This is the reason why I’ve decided to create this course where you will be able to understand the Software from the beginning, explained with easy words, tutorials, tip and tricks and practical examples.
But There’s more!
Enrolling into this course you will be also entitled to download a Free One Shot Samples library with more than 300 samples, specifically created for this video course students.
A checklist at the end of each section will certify your preparations regarding the last topic treated in that section. So you will be sure you can move prepared to the new section of the course.
Thanks to the big text annotations and big zooms, you can also follow the course even from a mobile device with small display, like your phone or tablet, wherever you are.
Also remember: lifetime free access to the course and full 30-Day Money Back Guarantee!
So let’s see together how this powerful audio software works.
Enrol today and Jumpstart Your Music Production Career with Cubase.
- Aspiring Producers
- Music Enthusiasts
- DJs or Musicians
- Podcasters and Video Producers
- Electronic Music Lovers
How to import a sample using the Import Audio Window by manually choosing the folder and the sample to be imported. Understand the Import Options window to normalise samples to the current Cubase project setup settings.
Download you Free Samples Pack!
All samples are taken from the exclusive 989Records samples production library, built since 1989! You could use our samples in your productions, songs and music without limitation or restriction.
How to create Parts from Audio Events using the glue tool. Understand how to properly size a part to fit the grid and how to use Events Fade In/Out and Volume controls.
Now please download the attached PDF and be sure to be able to flag each argument on this 3 SECTIONS SELF ASSESSMENT CHECKLIST.
- If you already know about everything in this list, you can safely move on to the next section.
- Otherwise, watch again the video explaining the topics where you are unsure, and complete your 3 SECTIONS SELF ASSESSMENT CHECKLIST checklist.
Practice and Enjoy!
A sample in musical mode will follow the tempo song accordingly. Based on Bars and Beats, this function calculates the correct sample stretching to be applied to the sample to match the tempo between samples and song’s BPM.
How to Write automations with both Manual and Automated techniques and understand how to edit the corresponding automation curve in the Cubase track lane.