Job Seeker's Guide To Nailing Every Interview
- 2 hours on-demand video
- 15 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to Udemy's top 3,000+ courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Effectively navigate every aspect of the interview, from start to finish.
Create targeted, compelling answers to even the toughest interview questions.
Identify weaknesses and improve skills to make a better/stronger impression.
- Use tips and tricks to help you wow the employer with your expertise.
- Leverage insider knowledge from an HR/Recruiting expert to stand out against the competition.
- Feel confident and in control of the interview process!
- It's helpful if you've been on an interview before so you have a frame of reference, but it's not required. This course works for any skill or experience level! The techniques taught here are consistent and proven from an HR/Recruiting expert.
Regardless of your age or experience level, nailing the interview can be challenging.
Meet the Expert
J.T. O'Donnell is an HR & Recruiting Expert, with more than 15 years experience. With over 1 MILLION followers on LinkedIn, she is considered a top influencer in the area of job search and career development. Her work has been cited in The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, Inc, Fast Company, and many other major publications.
J.T. designed this course based on her thousands of hours helping clients master interviews to land the job they want and deserve!
Here's What You'll Learn
This comprehensive course breaks down every aspect of interviewing so you can finally feel confident and in control. You'll receive easy to follow, step-by-step instruction that will teach you:
- How to properly prepare for each interview.
- The various types of interviews and what to expect during each one.
- How to make sure you give the right answers to interview questions - every time!
- A list of questions you should ask on the interview that will impress the hiring manager.
- The best way to follow-up after the interview.
- Tips for standing out and beating your competition.
Why This Course Is So Effective
The class is broken down into 9 Sections, each with short, informative videos designed to help you quickly master the art of effective interviewing.
Within a matter of hours, you'll feel like you've been given the inside track on how to make employers fall in love with you.
Want A Better Job? Then Interview Prep Is A Must-Do
Don't let a lousy interview cost you the job. This course will give you the confidence you need to WOW employers and dramatically increase the chances you get the job offer. When it comes to interviewing, nobody can do it for you. It's up to YOU to improve your skills so you can impress the hiring manager.
This course is the key to successfully showcasing your true potential in the interview!
- Anyone who is looking to get a job in the near future is ideal for this course. Especially, if you haven't done any formal interview prep before.
- You will NOT like this course if you are the type of person who doesn't want to invest any time in preparing to WOW employers in the interview.
In this lecture, you will learn:
- warning signs that your interview skills are weak.
- how interviewing has gotten tougher over the years.
- why it's more important than ever that you learn to prepare for interviews properly.
You'll also meet the instructor, J.T. O'Donnell, and hear about her experience coaching thousands of job seekers on interview preparation.
Finally, you'll learn how this course will be different from anything you've experienced before!
PS - Don't forget to take the Interview Readiness Quiz (attached here) to see how prepared you are for interviews!
Learn why companies require job interviews and why it's important you appreciate their motives.
P.S. - Don't forget to download the Section 2 Worksheet (attached here) so you can record your answers for each lecture.
J.T. breaks down the three criteria hiring managers use in an interview to determine if you are a fit for the role.
J.T. explains why employers you behavioral questions in interviews and how you can answer them properly so that you make the right impression.
P.S. - Be sure to download the Behavioral Question Worksheet (attached here) so you can write-out and practice your answers before your next interview.
Learn how to use a 30-60-90 day plan so you can impress the hiring managers and convince them you are the best candidate for the job.
P.S. - Don't forget to download the 30-60-90 Day Plan Outline (attached here) so you can create your own plan for your next final round interview.
J.T. offers specific insider tips on the right way to answer each of the 18 behavioral questions included in Section 5 of this program. Learn what to say so you make a great impression every time!
P.S. - Don't forget to download the Behavioral Questions Worksheet (attached here) so you can take notes!