If you have any suggestions on topics that have not been covered, you can send them via private message. All your suggestions are going to be taken into consideration. I will do my best to cover them as soon as possible.
I thank you for taking the time to read through this description and hope that you decide to continue learning with me!
Explaining how to install a package in Sublime Text that will provide better auto-completion for JS
Having a look at the kinds of data there are in JS
Discussing and demonstrating the various operators we have in JS and demonstrating their functionality
Part 2 of Operations and Assignment tutorial
Part 2 of the conditional statements tutorial
Demonstrating how to write switch cases in JS
Part 2 of Nested Conditions tutorial
Showing how to write a loop within a loop and an example
Having a look at the various built-in functions that can be used on strings to alter them
Walking you through how we can define a blueprint for objects, create objects from said blueprint, how objects inherit properties and methods
Part 2 of Object Prototypes tutorial
Introducing you to functions -how to define them and how to call them
Discussing how to pass parameters (by value and by reference) into a function and have the function process them to return processed results
Walking you through the various ways to call a functions (aka invoking)
Strongly motivated young IT expert, Linux enthusiast with a passion for troubleshooting network related problems. With an exceptional eye for details and a sense of urgency when it comes down to problem solving.
- Advanced knowledge of Linux command line
- Installation, configuration and maintenance of servers that run under Unix/Linux type
To name a few: DNS, TFTP, FTP, SSH, APACHE, SMTP, VSFTP and some others
- Troubleshooting a wide range of network related problems. Meaning, digging deep for
packets on any given network.
Using one of my favourite tools for capturing and filtering packets on the network, Wireshark,
and resolving end-user issues
- Good understanding of Cisco routers and IOS operating system
- Configuration and implementation of Linux firewall namely Iptables
- Supervision and filtration of network traffic
- Tightening down security and pen testing networks for possible vulnerabilities
- Good knowledge of network gear brands and their strengths or weaknesses
- Preforming system back up
- Fair knowledge of Bash scripting
- equipment installation, upgrades, patches, and configuration.
I do not sleep much, but that is not only because I work hard, rather instead it is
because I enjoy this line of work,
it is extremely rewarding in every way that matters