"[E]ven not being an English native, it is very easy to understand and I don't feel lost in what he's doing and explaining. I recommend." — Marlon K.
Interested in learning the #1 programming language in the world?
If you answered YES to any of those then this course is FOR YOU.
So what's in this course?
This course isn't just about writing code. It's about becoming a real world developer. And I share my secrets of success in this industry. Between writing code, the code examples, 3 projects, a final exam, and learning about the soft skills you'll be completely prepared to apply for a front end web development job.
Here is exactly what you'll learn in this course:
• Everything you need to know to get a job as a front end web developer.
• What you should learn after this course and why you might not want to listen to other developers when they give you "certain advice" (hint: there's a lot of bad advice in Facebook groups)
• Introduction to ES6 with arrow pointers, const, let and proper classes.
• How to earn a respectable living WHILE you learn to code. People say it takes a year or two of being broke before you can pay your bills: they're absolutely WRONG.
• Developers often face problems such as imposter syndrome. You'll learn how to deal with that.
This course isn't for everybody but this course is a perfect fit for you if...
• You want to change careers.
• You want to learning programming concepts that work for Python, Java, PHP or Node.js.
Now it's your turn to decide if this course is for you. This is what you get:
• Lifetime access to my HD videos. No monthly subscriptions.
• Downloadable code examples.
• Practice coding with 3 projects!
• A final exam to test your memory.
• A certificate of completion, stamped by Udemy!
• Access on mobile, TV, tablet or computer!
This is a HUGE offering and I've built this course from the ground up after listening to hundreds of developers talk about what they want to learn.
He is a professional web developer who 's been developing websites and working with startups since 1999. He also has a broad set of skills in software, web development, and information technology.
Teaching over 51,00 students on Udemy alone, he's helped tens of thousands of people learn web development. From zero to hero and nothing to ninja, he's considered a top teacher by thousands. With so much experience, why not give his experience and knowledge to others so they can fulfill their dreams?
The passion to learn and to share his knowledge by teaching and helping others is something that drives him. It's a passion he's had since he was born. Kalob's ability to turn complex programming concepts into easy-to-understands bits of knowledge is been called his "superpower".
Throughout the years, Kalob has built hundreds, if not thousands, of websites, and has created multiple companies from his ideas and software. He also provides one-on-one coaching and startup consulting to new organizations.
Teaching isn't an option in Kalob's life, but a moral obligation to pass on knowledge to others.
Now he spends his time creating high quality courses, helping students learn more effectively, operating his startup Arkmont, and learning new topics in business, entrepreneurship and coding.