JavaMail- Sending email with Java
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 4 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to Udemy's top 3,000+ courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- ability to program messaging applications in Java
ability to use the JavaMail library
skills to use the eclipse ide
- skills to create a google account
In this lesson I show you how to create a google account and change its settings to use it in our application .
- pc or mac
- basic knowledge of Java
- basic knowledge of Java Swing
- know how to use an IDE ( the basic ) . ( the IDE is the program You use to code , for example Eclipse ) .
This course is for everyone who wants to learn how to create messaging applications in Java.
You will also learn:
- How to create the application user interface using Java Swing .
- How to use the gmail service of Google.
- Tricks to make the best use of eclipse, which can also be used in other IDE (android studio, NetBeans).
If you believe this is the course for you, if you believe that the skills and knowledges that I transmit to you in this course can serve you tomorrow, and if you recognize my skills then sign up for the course.
You can contact me at any time and from me you will have a complete and total availability. If this were not enough I remember you that Udemy involves satisfied or REFUNDED formula in the first 30 days. So my advice is to sign up for the course, if you later realize it's not a course that suits you then you can apply for and obtain the TOTAL REFUND of the payment .
- This course is open to everyone who wants to learn to program messaging applications in Java