Find online courses made by experts from around the world.
Take your courses with you and learn anywhere, anytime.
Learn and practice real-world skills and achieve your goals.
This course is intended to explain IT audit concept in a layman's term to people who doesn't have any auditing background. IT audit is getting important over the years, as many companies have realised the need to have their system go through a health check to provide a certain degree of assurance that their systems are protected and safeguarded in order to process the data for users.
With the increased need for IT auditing, IT audit role have grown significant in demand. Hence, it create opportunities for people to take up IT auditing skill set and certifications to fill up the gaps. So for this course, I have designed it in a way to let everyone has a general understanding of what is IT auditing and whether IT auditing is suitable for you to pursue before you enrolled in the exam to obtain the certification.
Not for you? No problem.
30 day money back guarantee.
Learn on the go.
Desktop, iOS and Android.
Certificate of completion.
|Section 1: IT Audit : Guide for Beginner|
2) What is IT auditing ?
3) Why do we need IT auditing ?
4) 4W1H in IT auditing
1) Program Change Controls
2) Access Controls
3) Computer Operation Controls
Program Development Controls describe how control over project management.
1) SOD 5 initiatives of implementation the controls
2) SOD road map to clean up
1) Why is spreadsheet so important today?
2) What is spreadsheet risk management?
3) Who is accountable for effective spreadsheet risk management?
4) How can the executive define and communicate spreadsheet risk management requirement?
5) Who should operate spreadsheet risk management processes?
6) What should the risk responsibilities of spreadsheet owners cover?
7) What should be the role of the IT department?
8) What are the typical key components of spreadsheet control framework?
Mille is an information systems audit specialist with over 10 year's experiences in the industry across Malaysia, Singapore and Hong Kong. Mille initially started her career in a global public accounting firm as Associate and subsequently promoted to Senior Manager. As a Senior Manager, Mille is exposed to proposal development for SAP projects. Mille also involved in client RFP and assisted in developing the proposal that subsequently won the engagement for the firm.