In this course, you will be able to :
- Calculate IP Address Version 4
- Know FLSM ( Fix Length Subnet Mask ) and VLSM ( Variable Length Subnet Mask )
- Know Summarization ( Summary Address )
- Know Wildcard Mask
- Know Basic Routing ( Static Route on Linux and Cisco Router )
In this course you see example about IP version 4 and how to use IP version 4 , Example some config on cisco router and Linux Server , and can Design IP version 4 in your network ( Good Network Design ) .
I designed this course to be easily understood by absolute beginners.
This course for a familiarity of Network and Internet .
At the end of the course, you will be expert in IP Address version 4.
Ex. 7 ) 10.159.255.255/12 ?
CCNA R&S ( 200-125 ) Exam-5
CCNA R&S ( 200-125 ) Exam-8
I have Professional Qualification :
Computer&Network, ADSL,Telecom, OS ,xDSL,WLAN,VPN,Linux Server
,IT Security , Cisco ,Routing, Switching , Firewall , etc .
- CCNA (Cisco Certify Nework Associate)
- CCNA Security (Cisco Certified Network Associate Security)
- CCDA (Cisco Certified Design Associate)
- Cisco Express Foundation Design Specialist
- CCNP (Cisco Certified Network Professional)
- CCDP (Cisco Certified Design Professional)
- SBCSEN , SBCSAM , SMBAM , SMBEN , CQS-SMBE from Cisco SMB University
- CompTIA Linux+
- CompTIA Security+
- Pearson VUE Certified Administrator