INTUITION MATTERS! - Applied Calculus for Engineers-Complete
- 30.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to Udemy's top 3,000+ courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Science and Engineering students will drastically improve their intuitive understanding and the feel for all the hard to understand concepts taught in Calculus at universities. That will simplify their Calculus studies at colleges greatly.
Science and Engineering students will also have an advanced skill to apply Calculus concepts to real life situations and in other technical courses that are heavily dependent on Calculus. This course will give a foundation that makes other courses much more understandable, intuitive, and enjoyable for them.
For working Scientists and Engineers, this course will course will close any gaps they might have from their university years. After this course, they will be able to better apply Calculus to their work, which can accelerate their success in their careers.
- People in other careers that also need mathematics (finance, econometrics, math enthusiasts, etc.), this course will give them a very strong mathematical basis that they will benefit from in their work.
- Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division
- very basic algebra
Welcome to the course! I am very happy to transfer my knowledge to you.
WHY should you take this course? Fair question!
In Science & Engineering, literally EVERYTHING is based on Calculus. From Mechanical & Aerospace to Electrical & Computer to ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE & MACHINE LEARNING and many more.
If you REALLY understand Calculus and you are trained to APPLY it to REAL LIFE problems, learning and understanding more advanced material will be much EASIER. Your life will be much EASIER!
In my course, I WILL DELIVER just that. I WILL make you understand Calculus INTUITIVELY & in terms of APPLICATION. Just give it a shot!
In the lectures, I will often propose a problem or ask a question and then I will ask you to pause the video and solve the problem yourself. I strongly encourage you to ALWAYS try solving the problem first. If you get stuck, you can unpause the video and see how I had solved that problem. However, there is a BIG difference between going straight to the solution or first trying to solve it yourself, getting stuck, and then going to the solution. In the latter case, your understanding of the concept will be so much greater.
These are the topics that the course covers:
Single variable functions
Derivatives - single variable
Single variable integrals
Introduction to Differential Equations
Extra Wisdom - waves in time and frequency domain
Most sections contain a small number of free preview videos for you to check out.
- Science and Engineering students
- Working Scientists and Engineers
- Any person whose life is connected to numbers (for example: finance, econometrics, math enthusiasts, etc.)