SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) is a useful and powerful Business Intelligence Tool . It is best suited to work with SQL Server Database . It is added to SQL Server Database when you install SQL Server Data Tools (SSDT)which adds the Business Intelligence Templates to Visual studio that is used to create Integration projects.
This course is a beginners course to SSIS and will teach relevant skills that will give you
the confidence to use the tool.
SSIS can be used for:
• Data Integration
• Data Transformation
• Providing solutions to complex Business problems
• Updating data warehouses
• Cleaning data
• Mining data
• Managing SQL Server objects and data
• Extracting data from a variety of sources
• Loading data into one or several destinations
What You Will Learn ....
• How to install SQL Server Database
• How to download and attach a database to SQL Server
• How to download and install SQL Server Data Tools
• How to Create a New Integration Services Project
• How to add and Configuring a Flat File Connection Manager
• How to add and Configuring an OLE DB Connection Manager
• How to add a Data Flow Task to the Package
• How to add and Configuring the Flat File Source
• How to add and Configuring the Lookup Transformations
• How to Create Integration Services Tasks
• How to Create New Connection Manager
• How to Write data to a SQL Server database
• How to Execute a package from SQL Server Data Tools
• How to Control Data Flow for Flat Files
• How to test Packages
On completion of this course you will be able to use SSIS to perform basic:
• Data extract
• Data Transform
• Data Load
I look forward to welcoming you to the course :-)
Bluelime is UK based and creates quality easy to understand eLearning solutions .All our courses are 100% video based. We teach hands –on- examples that teach real life skills .
Bluelime has engaged in various types of projects for fortune 500 companies and understands what is required to prepare students with the relevant skills they need.