Satellite Remote Sensing with Earth Engine API
- 3 hours on-demand video
- 3 articles
- 6 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to Udemy's top 3,000+ courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- At the end of this course, students will be able to master concepts in remote sensing.
Learn the basics of remote sensing principles
Master the image processing skills: mosaicking, compositing, resampling, reprojection, spectral unmixing, and classification
- Access and download freely available Earth observation satellite data
- Get familiarized with various satellite sensors and remotely sensed products
- Understand the applications of remote sensing
- Process and analyze big Earth observation data using cloud computing
- No prior knowledge of remote sensing is required.
- Anyone interested in remote sensing or big Earth Observation data analysis
Do you want to learn the fundamentals of remote sensing?
Do you want to learn how to access, process and analyze remote sensing and GIS data using free open source tools?
Do you want to solve a real-world problem using freely available satellite data?
Do you want to acquire new hands-on Remote Sensing skills that will prepare you for a remote sensing and GIS job in the geospatial industry?
Enroll in my new course Satellite Remote Sensing with Earth Engine API.
I will provide you with hands-on training with example GIS and Remote Sensing data, sample scripts, and real-world applications.
By taking this course, you will take your satellite remote sensing skills to the next level by gaining proficiency un satellite remote sensing and geospatial analysis with GEE, a cloud-based Earth observation and GIS data visualization analysis by powered by Google.
What makes me qualified to teach you?
I am Dr. Alemayehu Midekisa, PhD and I am a lecturer and research scientist at the University of California. I have over 10 years of experience in processing and analyzing real GIS and Earth observation data from various sources including Landsat, MODIS, Sentinel-2, SRTM and other remote sensing products.
I am also the recipient of one the prestigious NASA Earth and Space Science Fellowship. I teach over 10,000 students on Udemy.
Jump in right now to enroll. To get started click the enroll button.
- Anyone interested in learning how to process and analyze Earth observation data with Google earth Engine
- Anyone interested to learning the basics of satellite remote sensing