- 5.5 hours on-demand video
- 4 articles
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to Udemy's top 3,000+ courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- The entire Data Science process
Cloud concepts & application in Data Science
- Statistics fundamentals as needed in Data Science
- Visualizations for data mining and presentation
- An overview on Statistical Learning
- The essentials of Machine Learning
- More advanced Python to apply to Data Science
- Only a passion to build a successful Data Science career
The demand for Data Scientists is immense. In this course, you'll learn how you can play a part in fulfilling this demand and build a long, successful career for yourself.
The #1 goal of this course is clear: give you all the skills you need to be a Data Scientist who could start the job tomorrow... within 6 weeks.
With so much ground to cover, we've stripped out the fluff and geared the lessons to focus 100% on preparing you as a Data Scientist. You’ll discover:
* The structured path for rapidly acquiring Data Science expertise
* How to build your ability in statistics to help interpret and analyse data more effectively
* How to perform visualizations using one of the industry's most popular tools
* How to apply machine learning algorithms with Python to solve real world problems
* Why the cloud is important for Data Scientists and how to use it
Along with much more. You'll pick up all the core concepts that veteran Data Scientists understand intimately. Use common industry-wide tools like SQL, Tableau and Python to tackle problems. And get guidance on how to launch your own Data Science projects.
In fact, it might seem like too much at first. And there is a lot of content, exercises, study and challenges to get through. But with the right attitude, becoming a Data Scientist this quickly IS possible!
Once you've finished Introduction to Data Science A-Z, you’ll be ready for an incredible career in a field that's expanding faster than almost anything else in the world.
Complete this course, master the principles, and join the ranks of Data Scientists all around the world.
- Anyone who's generally interested in Data Science
- Anyone not satisfied with their job and wanting to transition into Data Science
- Students in college wanting to start a career in Data Science
- Students unsure of their future career wanting to see what Data Science is about
- Junior Data Scientists aiming to boost their career prospects
Here's your step by step guide to
Go to "Part 4: Data Science in the Cloud" and download it directly.
We hope you enjoy it!
Kirill & Hadelin