Ever curious what the term Big Data is? What's Hadoop and what's up with the Elephant? This course is for anyone who wants a clear structured introduction to the world of Big Data and Hadoop which has been labelled as the next generation platform for data processing because of its low cost and ultimate scalable data processing capabilities.
Who's it for?
This course is for anyone who works with data analytics; including developers, analysts, marketers, or anyone generally interested in the topic.
What will I learn?
This course starts out by giving you the history of Big Data and why we need Big Data analysis in today's data driven world. We then go into the history of Hadoop, how it was conceived, and the technology behind it.
The latter half of this course will go into the top Hadoop Distributors. These are the companies taking the open source framework of hadoop and creating innovative products and solutions to meet the demands for Big Data technology. The companies covered are Amazon, Cloudera, HDInsight, MapR and Hortonworks.
Join the Cyber Security Industry in 2017!
Interested in starting a career in the Cyber Security Industry? 2017 is the time!
Learning the fundamentals of Cyber Security provides you with a powerful, and very useful, set of skills. Learn to think like a hacker so you can better defend your networks and data by studying Penetration Testing and Ethical Hacking.
Jobs in Cyber Security are plentiful. Receiving your Certified Ethical Hacker, Certified Hacker Forensic Investigator, Penetration Tester and Security+ certification will give you a strong background to more easily tackle and pick up more advanced exams, such as the CISSP certification.
Get certified and land an entry level Cyber Security position paying upwards of six figures! There are currently over one million Cyber Security job openings globally. Demand is greatly outpacing supply which means more opportunity, job security and higher pay for you!
But, don't take our word for it... take a look at the FREE previews (they are available in all our courses) and see for yourself!
CyberTraining 365 is an online academy that offers most in-demand cybersecurity training and certification through different subscription models. Members have access to the ever growing library of quality, engaging videos that are taught by some of industry’s best and most recognized experts.
CyberTraining365 is powered by Social27's patented cloud-based eLearning platform, providing members with an engaging and collaborative learning environment. Through best in class content, social learning tools, and gamification, CyberTraining365 is taking eLearning from Isolation to Collaboration.
(Français plus bas)
Why more than 35,000 students chose me as their instructor?
♜ Enroll in one of my courses and you'll see! ♜
1. Each of my courses is organized in a clear and precise manner. I always make sure that you know the prerequisite to teach you a new concept.
2. I have a background in both humanities and computer science. It gives me an holistic view of teaching and pedagogy.
3. To me, anything can be learned if you put in enough effort and persistence.
What makes me an ideal instructor?
1. I graduated a Master of Research in Logics & Epistemology from the Sorbonne, Paris. 2. I have a background in computer sciences and programming languages such as C, C++, Python and Java.
3. Because I came to learn technical skills quite late in my life, I have a very pedagogical way of teaching things !
≫ What can I do for you? Enroll in one of my courses and you'll see! ≪
Pourquoi plus de 35 000 étudiants m'ont choisi comme instructeur ?
♜ Suis l'un de mes cours et tu verras ! ♜
1. Chaque cours que j'instruis est organisé de manière claire et précise. Je m'assure toujours que tu aies les pré-requis pour aborder une notion.
2. J'ai un double background en sciences humaines et sciences informatiques. Cela me permet d'avoir une vision d'ensemble de la pédagogie.
3. À mes yeux, tout peut être appris avec assez de volonté et de persistance.
Qu'est-ce qui fait de moi ton instructeur idéal ?
1. J'ai suivi un cursus universitaire solide et j'ai un Master de recherche de la Sorbonne en Logique et Épistémologie.
2. J'ai un background en sciences informatiques et dans les langages de programmation C, C++, Python et Java.
3. Parce que j'ai appris des sujets techniques assez tard dans ma vie, j'ai une manière très pédagogique d'instruire mes étudiants.
≫ Que puis-je faire pour toi ? Suis l'un de mes cours et tu verras ! ≪