Interviewing with Purpose
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 4 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to Udemy's top 3,000+ courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Learn the 3 main types of interview questions
How to answer any question by learning a simple method
A step by step guide to answer the question "Tell Me About Yourself"
- Prepare your own questions for your interviewer
- Know exactly what you need to research before your interview
- Know what it takes to be successful in your interview
- Be more confident and prepared walking into your interview
- Use your skills to wow your interviewer
- 4 tips to stress less before walking into your interview
- Actively searching for a job or planning on searching for a job
- Motivated to improve interview skills
What should you say? What should you know? What should you do to prepare?
You can drive yourself crazy trying to memorize all the "perfect interview answers" out there.
Or, you can learn my simple approach to answering any question your interviewer throws at you.
I've conducted over 100 interviews and been interviewed countless times. I quickly realized what works and what doesn't work.
The key is to understand the main types of questions you will face and the best way to approach answering them. Master this and you will be confident and prepared walking into your interview.
- Recent college graduates
- College students
- Entry level professionals looking for a new job
Welcome to Interview Prep Bootcamp! Watch the intro video to get started. The course is structured in this order for a reason. By mastering Informational Questions first, you can use your research to help you with Behavioral Questions and Asking Your Questions. You will also find it helpful to watch each video first and then complete the workbook to apply what you learned. If you have any questions feel free to reach out!