Intermediate to Advanced Piano Course; Become a Top Pianist
- 22.5 hours on-demand video
- 14 articles
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to Udemy's top 3,000+ courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- You will learn about different 9th Chords and diatonic 9th Chords
You will learn about different 11th Chords and diatonic 11th Chords
You will learn about 13th Chords and diatonic 13th Chords
- You will learn about how to play a Major 9th Chord
- You will learn about how to play a Minor 9th Chord
- You will learn about how to play a Dominant 9th Chord
- You will learn about Open and Closed Chord Voicings
- You will learn about Chord Progressions
- You will learn about a Quartal Chord
- You will learn about a Quintal Chord
- You will learn about other things
- You will learn about how to use grace notes to spice up whatever you're playing on the piano
- You only need a Piano or a Keyboard
- It is NOT a prerequisite for you to have taken any of my other courses in order to take this course.
Join over 25,000 students that have enrolled in my 10 Music Courses.
This course is part of my 10-Part Series Music Courses which includes the following Courses:
"How to play Piano - Go from a Beginner/Intermediate to a Pro" Course
"Intermediate to Advanced Piano Course; Become a Top Pianist" Course
"How to create unique/colourful Piano Chord Progressions" Course
"Learn to Read & Write Music to play Piano & more instruments" Course
"How to compose Beautiful & Catchy Melodies on the Piano" Course
"How to use Slash Chords to create unique sounds & Basslines" Course
"Train your ears to recognise Scale Degrees & a Song's Key" Course
"How to use Altered Chords in your Chord Progressions" Course
"How to Recognise Chords by ear;Develop a Skilled Musical ear" Course
"How to use Borrowed Chords in your Chord Progressions" Course
With more than 21.5 hours of Content, this Piano Course is a Course that teaches Intermediate and advanced topics. The purpose of the first section of this course is to go over the basics, the fundamentals and the things that you should already know as an intermediate or an advanced player. The other sections of this course consists of intermediate and advanced content. The first section of this course is designed to refresh your minds and to make sure that you haven't forgotten certain things that you should know as an intermediate or an advanced player.
Although this course is not completely ideal for an absolute beginner, an absolute beginner can still take this course because I do go over certain basic things that intermediate and advanced piano players should know in the first section of the course. This course can also be seen as a part 2 of one of my other courses that is called "How to play Piano - Go from a Beginner/Intermediate to a Pro". The "How to play Piano - Go from a Beginner/Intermediate to a Pro" is more ideal for Beginners because it takes you from a Beginner to an advanced level on the Piano. This current course that you're looking at can be seen as a part 2 of the previously mentioned course; hence this course is more suitable for Intermediate and advanced players than it is for an absolute beginner.
This Course features a great variety of different topics on playing the piano. In this course, you will learn about different types of extended chords like 9th Chords, 11th Chords and 13th Chords. You will learn about the different types of Chord Voicings that you can use to play these Chords. You will learn about Major, Minor, Dominant and other types of extended Chords. Moreover, you will learn about open and closed Chord Voicings. Furthermore, you will also learn about Chord Progressions, Scales and other things.
- People that want to improve and increase their piano playing skills
- People that want to master the Piano to an advanced level