Ingestion of Big Data Using Apache Sqoop & Apache Flume
- 4.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to Udemy's top 3,000+ courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- HIVE Import with Sqoop
Hive Export with Sqoop
Import Data into HBase
- Sqoop2 Architecture
- Twitter Data in HDFS
- Twitter Data in HBase using Flume
- Interceptor Channels selector and Sink processor etc.
- Basic Knowledge of Big Data
- Basic Knowledge of Hadoop
- Basic Knowledge of Mysql
This course provides basic and advanced concepts of Sqoop. This course is designed for beginners and professionals.
Sqoop is an open source framework provided by Apache. It is a command-line interface application for transferring data between relational databases and Hadoop.
This course includes all topics of Apache Sqoop with Sqoop features, Sqoop Installation, Starting Sqoop, Sqoop Import, Sqoop where clause, Sqoop Export, Sqoop Integration with Hadoop ecosystem etc.
Flume is a standard, simple, robust, flexible, and extensible tool for data ingestion from various data producers (webservers) into Hadoop. In this course, we will be using simple and illustrative example to explain the basics of Apache Flume and how to use it in practice.
This wonderful online course on Sqoop Training is a detailed course which will help you understand all the important concepts and topics of Sqoop Training.
Through this Sqoop Training, you will learn that Sqoop permits quick and rapid import as well as export of data from data stores which are structured such as relational databases, NoSQL systems and enterprise data warehouse.
- Professionals aspiring to make a career in Big Data Analytics using Hadoop Framework with Sqoop
- ETL developers and professionals who are into analytics in general may as well use this course to good effect.