Inequalities for A-Level Maths
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 7 articles
- 29 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to Udemy's top 3,000+ courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- 📖 Linear Inequalities: 7x - 9 < 19
📐 Linear Inequalities with Brackets: 3 (2x - 7) > 5 (6 - x) + 4
✏️ Quadratic Inequalities < 0: x² + 9x + 20 < 0
- 📊 Quadratic Inequalities > 0: x² - 10x + 21 > 0
- 🖋️ Non Monic Quadratic Inequalities: 6x² - x - 2 > 0
- 📓 BOTH Linear and Quadratic Inequalities: 3 (2x + 1) > 5 - 2x AND 2x² - 7x +3 >0
- 📚 Worded Problems involving Linear and Quadratic Inequalities
- 🇬🇧 iGCSE or GCSE Maths
Inequalities is the third course in our Edexcel AS-Maths Algebra series! We recommend that you complete the courses in order to make sure that you do not get mixed up!
All the modules in Inequalities are broken down into small baby steps to help new A-Level Maths students adjust to A-Level style questions. The Inequalities course also includes a downloadable workbook with 11 Edexcel Maths A-Level exam questions on Inequalities.
We start each new module in Inequalities with a clear and easy to follow video tutorial with lots of examples.
After the video we give you a small quiz to check you understood the new topic.
After the video and quiz you are ready to complete a new section in your Inequalities workbook. Remember to check your answers against the model solutions!
All done?!? Move onto the next module! There are 7 modules to complete in Inequalities.
By the end of the course Inequalities you will be able to tackle any question that comes up in your A-Level or AS-Level maths exam. After all, you have already completed 11 exam questions in your workbook and 19 exam style questions in the quizzes! The next course in the series is Surds. Check it out!
We hope you love the course Indices! Contact us with any questions and please leave a review!
Lots of Love,
- 🇬🇧 A-Level & AS Maths Students
- 🇬🇧 A-Level & AS International Maths Students