Seed Starting Simplified: Grow your own garden seedlings
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- 3 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to Udemy's top 3,000+ courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- You will learn how to grow your own seedlings indoors and have them ready at just the right time to get them planted in your garden!
- All you need to get started is some seeds, a container, some soil and a light.
Everyone wants a beautiful yard and a productive vegetable garden.
And you want your yard to be full of fun and exotic flowers and veggies. By learning to grow your own seedlings indoors, you expand your gardens variety and fill it with plants most of the people at the local garden center have never even heard of. And all for a fraction of the cost!
Today you will learn everything you need to know about starting seedlings indoors in your basement, garage or even your living room!
What you learn with Seed Starting Simplified . . .
Module 1: Introduction
- Learn the 3 basic items you need to get started growing your own garden seedlings
Module 2: Supplies & Materials
- What are the best containers to use
- Why a simple timer will help you grow great seedlings
- Learn why a heat mat is important
- What types of lights are the best for starting seedlings
Module 3: Soils
- Learn what types of soils are the best for growing seedlings
Module 4: Caring for you Seedlings
- How long should you leave the lights on
- Common problems and how to solve them
Module 5: Timing
- When should you get started
- Why hardening off is so important
Module 6: Seeds, Seeds, Seeds
- What seeds should you start indoors
- Which seeds are better started out in the garden
- How to make your seed supply last for years
- The difference between Hybrid and Open pollinated seeds
Module 7: Demo Section
- Putting it all together
Combined this course has over 2 and a half hours of seed starting instruction!
Of course you have the Udemy 30 day money back guarantee! I'm sure in just a few short weeks your yard and garden is going to be packed with new flowers and veggies. But if for any reason you are not satisfied with the course please return it within 30 days for a full refund!
- This course is for all new gardeners or for experienced gardeners who would like to start growing all there own seedlings!
Time to get started. Here's a quick overview of all the Supplies and Materials you will need to get growing!!
Your seedlings need a solid 16 hours of light to grow the way they should.
When you seedlings are almost fully grown you need to give them a few days outside so that they can adjust to their new environment before you put them in the garden.