Improve your WEST freestyle technique- from 200 m to 1000 m
- 39 mins on-demand video
- 9 articles
- 10 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to Udemy's top 3,000+ courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- You will know how to swim 1000 m freestyle
You will swim faster
You will understand how to control your swimming pace
- they will need to know how to swim 200 m freestyle
- You should have fins, kicking board and a big smile
This is a step 2 course (after you done the lower back swimming course or learn how to swim course) which means you need to know the basics of WEST swimming technique and swim 200 .
In this course we are going to continue elongating your muscles, building your long WEST core muscles and learning how to swim 1000 m freestyle.
You will learn about yourself, about controlling your swimming pace, increasing your pace, and most importantly, swimming and protecting your lower back.
This course is going to take you 5-15 weeks, you have 5 different workouts which you should repeat 3 times for every workout( unless we tell you to repeat it more) each workout has 1-15 amazing WEST videos so you can remember and understand everything.
The course is so amazing!! all you need to do is swim according to your instructions and you will succeed, even if you do only 70% of it.
WEST swimming technique treats and heals 10 thousands of people(all around the world) each year from lower back and neck pain.
We believe that if you loosen your lower back in swimming , you will swim much faster with no effort.
- Every swimmer that did the first course, which means knows and understand the WEST swimming technique.
- swimmers who already know how to swim 200 m freestyle
- swimmers who knows who to swim but didn't swim for more then 3 months
- Don't take this course if you are a beginner or you have lower back pain, there are amazing courses for you to start with.
After you repeat the first swimming workout 3 times and understand the WEST way to swim, all other workouts are going to be much easier.