IELTS Band 7+ Preparation Reading Course
IELTS Reading Course Description: Please note that this specific course comes from our larger IELTS Band 7 Complete Preparation Course. Many students have asked me if they can only take Reading portion of the course. So this is offered at a cheaper price, because it only covers the Reading portion of our larger course. If you would like this reading course and the also the other parts of the exam, please do so.
TIE, LLC is a premier IELTS and TOEFL training company offering UDEMY online courses, and in-person classes in Denver, Houston, Casablanca (Morocco), and Salvador (Brazil). I have written other IELTS and TOEFL exam preparation courses on UDEMY, so we have the experience in effective course design for students. Now we give you an excellent IELTS Reading Course!!!!
Getting a high score on the IELTS Reading test is not easy, but it can be done as we have taught thousands of students how to do over the past 10 years. You need an experienced and well-trained IELTS teacher to show you EXACTLY what the examiners want. After taking this IELTS Reading course, you will have the knowledge, strategy, skills, and master-level tactics to achieve a superior IELTS score. See our Student Recommendations and discover their opinions of the teaching qualities offered by our company. Visit our company website "tiexams" to learn more about our company philosophy and experience in this area.
The TIE, LLC “IELTS Band 7+ Preparation Reading Course” prepares participants for all parts of the IELTS Reading exam. It focuses on the skills and techniques required to sit for the test by helping them to familiarize with the various test formats and acquire test-taking strategies
This course will provide you all of the necessary strategies and tactics to achieve a significantly high score on the IELTS Reading exam. Our instruction team is comprised of teachers with backgrounds in English, Law, Standardized Exam Design, IELTS Grading, and Test Psychology. I have personally taught the IELTS exam for the past 10 years, lived in 5 different countries, and taught students from all over the world.
What You Get From This Course
· · Over 40 Reading Lectures + Articles
· · Strategies and Tactics for Each Reading Question Type
· · Instructor Led Examples of Mastering Each Reading Question
· · Free Participation in Monthly Live Course on Reading (Limited Time Offer)
· · Contest Entry Into Our Monthly 5 Hour Private Training Giveaway
· · Knowledge of the easiest and most difficult questions
· · Practice Tests With Teacher Led Explanations of Each Answer
· · Access To Lectures for each question
· · Reading Test Question Feedback
By the end of the Understanding IELTS course, you will:
· be familiar with all parts of the IELTS Reading test
· have some useful tips to help you achieve your IELTS goals
· understand how the IELTS Reading test is assessed
· have an opportunity to hear directly from a qualified IELTS Reading instructor
TIE, LLC IELTS Band 7+ Preparation Reading Course is organized by Reading Question: Each section area has four key components:
· Starting out: introducing the strategies and tactics for each area, explaining task types and providing hints not only on how to prepare but also on how to achieve the best marks on each test section.
· Advice and tutorial videos: Our experts explain the application of the tactics and strategies.
· Practice zone: candidates practice tackling the various question types.
· Test practice: candidates simulate the test experience with mock tests.
· · A minimum of Intermediate level English
· · Ability to Actively and Consistently Participate
· · You Need a Score of 6+
How Effective Is Online Learning
The benefits of studying for the IELTS, particularly our IELTS Online Course, are significant. Studies around the world reflect that universities and university students are embracing online learning and that this concept is here to stay. Almost every university, including Harvard, Yale, Stanford, and M.I.T. significantly increased and promote their online course offerings. With our online course you can learn at your own pace and repeat lessons over and over again until you completely understand. Research has shown that online learning is just as effective as face-to-face learning and in some key areas, online learning is better.
Find out a little general information about our course(s).
In this lecture we will explain to you the overall basics of the IELTS Exam format and requirements.
Learn a little more about our company so that you can see that we have the experience you need for success.
Take a look at the great books we use to teach you this course. We advise you to acquire these books so that you can follow along with our course and practice on you own.
Learn a few more details of the IELTS Reading Section
In this lecture learn about the specific question types and the questions that go in order.
Some students struggle with this question type, but we will make it easy so that you completely understand how to answer.
In this lecture, we will explain to you exactly how to do the Short Answer question.
Over my many years of teach the IELTS, this is the question that most students have such a difficult time managing and answering correctly. In this lecture, I will explain to you how to do it efficiently and accurately.
You want to know how to answer this question type? Listen and Learn
We explain to you the best strategy for doing this question.
Yes!! This is where we teach you the strategy for this question.
I am an IELTS and TOEFL specialist who has developed courses for international exams for 6 years. As an avid traveler, I have lived in multiple countries, including China, Kazakhstan and Georgia. This experience provides me with a true insight into the needs and view points of all of my international students.
In addition having a CELTA ESL Certificate, I earned Law and Psychology degrees from reputable universities. Writing is a passion and this can be experienced in my new TOEFL iBT book "TOEFL iBT Strategies and Tactics", released January 2013. Not only do I teach students, but also I teach teachers on how to educate students for the TOEFL and IELTS.