IELTS Band 7+ Preparation Academic Writing Course
IELTS Academic Writing Course Description: Please note that this specific course comes from our larger IELTS Band 7 Complete Preparation Course. Many students have asked me if they can only take writing portion of the course. So this is offered at a cheaper price, because it only covers the writing portion of our course. If you would like this writing course and the also the other parts of the exam, please do so.
TIE, LLC is a premier IELTS and TOEFL training company offering UDEMY online courses, and in-person classes in Denver, Houston, Casablanca (Morocco), and Salvador (Brazil). I have written other IELTS and TOEFL exam preparation courses on UDEMY, so we have the experience in effective course design for students. Now we give you an excellent IELTS Academic Writing Course!!!!
Getting a high score on the IELTS Academic Writing test is not easy, but it can be done as we have taught thousands of students how to do over the past 10 years. You need an experienced and well-trained IELTS teacher to show you EXACTLY what the examiners want. After taking this IELTS Academic Writing course, you will have the knowledge, strategy, skills, and master-level tactics to achieve a superior IELTS score. See our Student Recommendations and discover their opinions of the teaching qualities offered by our company. Visit our company website "tiexams" to learn more about our company philosophy and experience in this area.
The TIE, LLC “IELTS Band 7+ Preparation Academic Writing Course” prepares participants for all parts of the IELTS Academic Writing exam. It focuses on the skills and techniques required to sit for the test by helping them to familiarize with the various test formats and acquire test-taking strategies
This course will provide you all of the necessary strategies and tactics to achieve a significantly high score on the IELTS Academic Writing exam. Our instruction team is comprised of teachers with backgrounds in English, Law, Standardized Exam Design, IELTS Grading, and Test Psychology. I have personally taught the IELTS exam for the past 10 years, lived in 5 different countries, and taught students from all over the world.
What You Get From This Course
· · Over 50 Academic Writing Lectures + Articles
· · Strategies and Tactics for Each Academic Writing Question Type
· · Instructor Led Examples of Mastering Each Academic Writing Question
· · Free Participation in Monthly Live Course on Academic Writing (Limited Time Offer)
· · Contest Entry Into Our Monthly 5 Hour Private Training Giveaway
· · Learn our Single Method Writing Styles that fir any question
· · Practice Tests With Teacher Led Explanations of Each Task
· · Access To Lectures for each question type
· · Academic Writing Test Question Feedback
By the end of the Understanding IELTS course, you will:
· be familiar with all parts of the IELTS Academic Writing test
· have some useful tips to help you achieve your IELTS goals
· understand how the IELTS Academic Writing test is assessed
· have an opportunity to hear directly from a qualified IELTS writing instructor
TIE, LLC IELTS Band 7+ Preparation Academic Writing Course is organized by Task: Each Task has four key components:
· Starting out: introducing the strategies and tactics for each area, explaining task types and providing hints not only on how to prepare but also on how to achieve the best marks on each test section.
· Advice and tutorial videos: Our experts explain the application of the tactics and strategies.
· Practice zone: candidates practice tackling the various question types.
· Test practice: candidates simulate the test experience with mock tests.
· · A minimum of Intermediate level English
· · Ability to Actively and Consistently Participate
· · You Need a Score of 6+
How Effective Is Online Learning
The benefits of studying for the IELTS, particularly our IELTS Online Course, are significant. Studies around the world reflect that universities and university students are embracing online learning and that this concept is here to stay. Almost every university, including Harvard, Yale, Stanford, and M.I.T. significantly increased and promote their online course offerings. With our online course you can learn at your own pace and repeat lessons over and over again until you completely understand. Research has shown that online learning is just as effective as face-to-face learning and in some key areas, online learning is better.
In this lecture we will provide you a structure of the exam so that you know exactly what you are getting into.
Learn about our company so that you can see that we have the exam preparation experience that you are looking for.
We use the best books to ensure that you receive a quality education.
An overview of the basics for writing task 1 and task 2.
Learn the basics of IELTS Writing Task 1!!
Hear a lecture on how the examiner will grade your essay/report.
Listen and learn about the valuable vocabulary you will need to achieve a high band score.
Shows us what you got, so that we can submit it for peer or teacher review and add it to our compilation of introductions.
In this lecture we will teach you how to do the General Overview paragraph. After you finish listening to this lecture you will breeze through writing this paragraph.
Come on and show us that you can apply our strategies.
We are ready to receive your specific details paragraphs. Demonstrate that you can write the details paragraph and make the proper comparisons.
Take this quiz and show us that you know how to do an Outline. Again, this is the key to applying our method and obtaining a high Band Score.
Here is your opportunity to show us that you can do an introduction according to our standards.
It is time to show us that you can write body paragraphs!!
I am an IELTS and TOEFL specialist who has developed courses for international exams for 6 years. As an avid traveler, I have lived in multiple countries, including China, Kazakhstan and Georgia. This experience provides me with a true insight into the needs and view points of all of my international students.
In addition having a CELTA ESL Certificate, I earned Law and Psychology degrees from reputable universities. Writing is a passion and this can be experienced in my new TOEFL iBT book "TOEFL iBT Strategies and Tactics", released January 2013. Not only do I teach students, but also I teach teachers on how to educate students for the TOEFL and IELTS.