Statistics Explained Easy 3 - Hypothesis testing and CI's
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 2 downloadable resources
- 1 Practice Test
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to Udemy's top 3,000+ courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Hypothesis testing
know when something is scientifically proven and what it means
create Confidence Intervals (to be 95% sure that something falls in between two boundaries)
- Know what is a normal distribution (check my course about the normal distribution)
Welcome to my course in Statistics!
After finishing this course you will master the next subjects:
- Full range of Hypothesis testing.
- Explanation of Alpha and p-value
- Comparing average
- 1 sample (Z-test and t-test)
- 2 sample (t-test)
- Comparing standard deviations
- 1 sample (Chi-Square test)
- 2 sample (F-test)
- Confidence Intervals for the above tests
- Heaps of exercises (some still to come, please motivate me by requesting exercises for some topics ;)
Still to come: Power calculations by hand. Which comes in really handy. Power is the probability that you will find a significant result (before gathering your data).
Terminology will be as easy as possible. I'm a teacher and my maingoal is to make statistics easy :).
Exercises are included (they are in the videos, in the beginning you see the exercises, then you have to stop the video, make them, and then see the answers with explanation).
Please if you want to have specific questions ask them to me! I will be more motivated to make videos answering your questions than just randomly ;) Also if you already want some SPSS explanation… I want to make all my video’s and it doesn’t matter for me in which order ;)
Last but not least, Wish you guys good luck and fun while going through my course :)
See you inside :)
- students who want to pass their Statistics Exams