Huawei HCNA: DHCP Mastery
- At the end of the course, students will be able to configure the DHCP server on Huawei routers
Configure the DHCP server with select interface
Configure the DHCP server with the select Global
- Configure a router to becomes a DHCP relay
- You should have basic computer knowledge
- You have TCP/IP knowledge
DHCP is a very important feature we have in Huawei Routers to be able to provide IP addresses automatically to the connected hosts whether they are in the same network of the DHCP server or in another network which is not directly connected to the DHCP server.
This course is designed to help you understand how DHCP works and how to configure it on Huawei routers. It will include 2 LABS in which the 1st LAB will be covering how to configure the DHCP server in case the hosts (DHCP clients) are on the same network with him, and the 2nd LAB will show how to configure the DHCP server in case the hosts are not directly connected to the same network of the DHCP server.
I hope you will enjoy the course, and for your questions please do not hesitate to message me.
- Anyone who would like to learn how to configure DHCP on Huawei routers