Kindle Publishing: Write, Self Publish & Market Your Books
- 4.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to Udemy's top 3,000+ courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Write books that readers get excited to download
Build a raving fanbase
Format your books without having to pay an outsourcer
- Publish your books without worrying about a traditional publisher
- Microsoft Word or other writing software
- Internet connection
How Would You Like to Become a Bestselling Author and Watch Your Passive Income Grow Each Month?
The cool thing about publishing books on Amazon, Nook, iBooks and the other platforms is that you only do the work ONCE!
As a bestselling author myself, I know the huge power of self publishing books. In late 2012, I decided to try my hand at writing and publishing books on Amazon Kindle. I quickly built a fan base under one of my fiction pen names, and that pen name provides a large portion of my monthly income to this day.
But, here's the thing. You MUST get advice and training from someone who does this business every single day. Don't try to learn from wannabes or those who teach because they cannot DO.
Every day, I write. I publish a book every 2-4 weeks. I edit, proofread, run my ghostwriting team. I interact and engage with my 9,000+ Facebook fans and the thousands of readers on my mailing list. I do everything I teach you in this course.
If you want to learn from someone who does, click to sign up for this course! I will be adding more to it over time, and I will be there in our private discussion area daily answering your questions and helping you in any way I can.
Here is just some of what you'll learn:
- Why self publish in the first place?
- What genre to choose
- How to research money-making genres/topics
- How to outline for fiction and non-fiction
- Formatting basics
- Marketing and Promotion
- And much more!
When all is said and done, you will be ready to publish your first book!
- Beginners who have never published before
- Intermediate and advanced self publishers who want to further their skills
- Business professionals who want to publish a book and build credibility