Introduction to Microsoft Access Tables
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- 4 articles
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to Udemy's top 3,000+ courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Creating database tables in Access 2010
Creating database tables in Access 2013
Relationship between tables
- Relationship between tables and basic setup of relationships
- Entering data types into tables
- Changing table attributes
- Copy, rename, and delete records
- Microsoft Access 2010
- Microsoft Access 2013
During this introductory course on using Microsoft Access tables, we'll teach you the basics for working with them – in both Microsoft Access 2010 and Access 2013.
We’ll start with some basic concepts to help you understand how a table organizes information into rows and columns. Then we’ll provide an easy to follow example using some fairly straightforward data. We’ll then move into some of the more advanced aspects of database tables including creating relationships between tables, one of the fundamentals concepts of database design and management.
Note: All videos are high-definition and are therefore best viewed enlarged and with the HD setting on.
- Anyone new to Microsoft Access or databases