- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- 3 articles
- 5 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to Udemy's top 3,000+ courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Understand what Options and how they work within the confines of a financial management strategy for your capital
Know what Call and Puts are and when to use them as you trade.
Spot good profit opportunities in the markets.
- Practice trading successfully.
- No prior knowledge of stocks or options are required
- You will need a Windows PC or Mac for trading. This can't be done professionally with a tablet.
Day Trading is talked about and seems mysterious. Some people are quietly very successful while the masses are warned about the dangers. This course takes away the complexity and shows the non-technical (and some technical) parts of trading Stock Options, such as Chart Pattern Trading.
The course includes examples of good and bad indicators. This course has the rules for trading successfully and why they work.
We start out with basics that you need and go directly to the proven trading system rules. We cover the important elements: What, Why, When and Where.
If you're looking for a fast path to successful trading, and want to enjoy a 4-hour work week, this course can get you very close to that goal. We have a follow-up course, "Stock Options Trading - Make Money & Income From Day Trading" that covers any remaining questions people have, how the software you see in this course works and some trading strategies. Our advanced course: "Day Trading Stock Options 3 - The Cornerstone Method" is now available.
Start your journey to financial success today!
- This Day Trading introduction is meant for adults wanting to make a better income. No prior knowledge is needed.
- This course is ideal for "Math Whizzes", highly analytical people who find working at menial jobs for low wages disheartening.
- If you find detailed charts and swirling patterns of numbers mind-numbing but can tell the difference between red and green, can follow simple rules and recognize repeating patterns, then this course will be of great interest to you if you want to remove the 40 hour work week from your life and replace it with a work week that can be, after only a few months of practice, less than 4 hours.
- There are lectures within the course which even experienced traders will find helpful for them to improve their trading. It is however firmly designed for students with no, zero or extremey little experience with financial makets.
- This course is designed for people planning to retire but without the capital to continue their lifestyle.
- If you are tired, regardless of your age, with the 'Rat Race' and think there must be a better way and are willing to practice new skills to become proficient at them, this course wil show you the beginnings of our "10% in 10 minutes" philosophy.
- If you are nearing retirement age, don't want to apply at Walmart for extra income once you do retire or your present income isn't paying all your bills, then this course will show you how it is possible to earn more without spending 40 hours a week doing it.
- Traders who have or can apply and be approved for an Interactive Brokers Options account
- Traders who can afford $2000 annually for the trading platform
Trading is one of the uniquely modern ways to become wealthy in a relatively short time. These financial times hold an amazing opportunity for people that take advantage of it. This course is a clear path to repeatable success as a trader. (Enjoy more of your life. The less-than 4-hour work week is right here.)
This is an introduction to Investing and focuses on Trading for faster profits and lower risk.
You will know the What, When, Why and Where for trading. These facts are necessary for repeatable success.
Simple strategies are the best. Being relaxed as the lectures entertain and educate is the fastest way to absorb it. Don't take notes the first time through since the points are delivered crisply and are very visual. If you need to watch it again, it's always here for you. Note: Being critical of the content will distract peoples brain (lower IQ during learning and reduce learning rate).
We teach 10% in 10 minutes. We look at risk and reality. See a chart of growth from a University Finance professor. See what a $1,000 account or a $25,000 account can do in a year. Don't expect to hit this goal on the first try. Greed versus Fear. Once in a while you can hit a home run, but think of it as gravy and not your bread and butter.
Most people listen to the news for tips on what to trade. Know the advantages and disadvantages of following the news. Professional traders use the news differently than the general public does. Resources include links to books that talk about how News doesn't work for people as Tips.
Practice makes better. Don't need to be perfect. Need to be professionally skillful when trading. Start with practice until you know you are great at trading - without risking money.
There are times when installed software has advantages over browser pages. The limitations of browser versus importance of Day Trading with money. Portable isn't as important as professional. Entry and exit in short timeframes. Focus on best app you can find for 20 minutes and then enjoy the rest of the day.
If you go with any service or software, just be sure they have indicators that work for you. The K-Band and M A Genius are examples of great indicators. I find the MACD is too slow. Over 600 indicators out there and you'll find people that love various indicators. I recommend that you get repeatable success no matter which ones you like. It must be a system of simple rules.
For highest probability of success, we want "the wind at our back". We move with the tide, not fight it. We use human trading patterns (emotional trading of others) to make for more reliable conditions for ourselves. Investors are pushing the market or a particular stock in a direction with their desires. We ride along. We are looking for those conditions to be met *first* and then we act. That method eliminates forecasting, guesswork and hoping for success.
This lecture isn't for everybody. It's technical and detailed. It is for people that want to explore trading ideas. As you become more familiar with Options Trading, you are exposed to different strategies and indicators. How do you know they really work? Hindsight is a teacher, and in the markets, patterns repeat themselves because it's driven by creatures of habit: people. A trading system needs to have repeatable success. If you develop something, please test it thoroughly. This lecture gives guidance to those that want to build a unique system of their own.
To trade successfully, you need to be set up for success. Your brokerage account has to be set up. You have to have completed at least 15 practice trades. Then you are ready to move into the 'Live' version of WoP. [ Brokers often have simulated "demo" account... get good at clicking your order. Most common mistake by far is clicking the wrong buttons: Buy/Sell Call/Put. I always prepare my exit order right after getting the entry order filled. Makes that part simple and accurate.]
If you plan on "10% in 10 Minutes", you should be prepared to exit trades almost as soon as you enter them
$45K! Huge day for one of our students. The Chinese stock market melted down (crashed) and pulled down the stock market in NY and around the world.
I interviewed David and asked him how he did it. Then Allen and I dissected the days so you have a blow-by-blow description of the events.
The recording is not available in the course, but you can watch it on our closed Facebook group page.