Imagine having your eBook on Amazon Kindle, Nook, Google Books as well as other top online publishing platforms. The dreams of thousands of independent, small and first time authors, just like you, are now being realized. eBook publishing is the first step to a successful writing career and just 5 years ago (2010), ebooks surpassed print book sales. No longer can 'corporate fat cats', sitting an a smoke-filled backroom and making dirty publishing deals, keeping people just like you out of the market, control your future - YOU DO!
This course teaches new and first-time authors:
1. Formatting eBooks for immediate, online distribution with no experience
2. How to create stunning e-covers with no fancy and expensive software required
3. The top 4 online publishing and distribution websites
4. Locating eager buyers for your titles
5. Setting-up an author website sales funnel
6. How to strategically place your titles next to best-sellers to increase profits
These are only the beginning of many more tools, techniques and best practices you'll learn in this course. Additionally and to ensure your success, we take authors beyond simple publishing and distribution and provide the following marketing strategies;
1. Maximizing page flip software for beginners
2. Receiving social website shares to increase sales
3. Marketing titles on eBook directories where millions of customers are
4. Using business presentations to increase sales and profits
The time to live your dream of becoming a successful and published author is now so join us TODAY!
Free Video Viewers - to view in best quality which is 720HD, once video is launched, go to bottom right area of video player and switch from '360' to 720HD.
Brian Dale specializes in teaching numerous areas and disciplines in online
marketing for entrepreneurs and small businesses. He believes an effective
online marketing plan must be centered around industry specific
geo-targeted keyword strategies as well as executed through use of Internet
marketing best practices.
With each new product and service launch, entrepreneurs must have an
effective strategy which must extend well beyond their website. Key to
realizing traffic and sales goals are the 12 Pillars of online marketing
1. Website hierarchy, navigation and design
2. Organic search rankings (Seo)
3. Video Marketing
4. Paid Search Advertising
5. Social Media SEO
6. Mobile Marketing
7. Optimized Content Creation and distribution
8. Direct Call to Action
9. Sales funnel management
10. Email & APP Marketing
11. Back Link Strategies
Every area of our curriculum benefits students by teaching how to gain
immediate as well as long-term brand recognition using tools available.
This is indeed a true saying -*"If entrepreneurs and small businesses
aren't effectively managing their online brand messaging, someone else will
and should a market niche not be filled by you, another will come along and
Browse through our courses below and sample our FREE course previews
offerings but more importantly - *JOIN US TODAY*!