This course provides relevant information on the MBA interview process. It is recommended for any individual who is considering to, or has applied to business schools, and wants to know about the ways through which he or she can succeed in the all-important business school interview.
If, you have plans to study in the top business schools in the United States or you have completed all the rounds, and willing to learn the ways through which you can win over the admission authorities by completing the final decisive interview.
If you have received an invitation for an admission interview, and you want don’t want to miss out on a chance to get admitted.
Then this video will surely improve your chances during an admission interview and help you stand out with an acceptance letter in hand.
· The course is presented in a 120 minute video which is divided into 11 segments.
· Through these lectures, you will learn about the various reasons for an admission interview
· The types of questions asked during an MBA admission interview.
· The factors on which your selection depends.
· How to prepare for the interview.
· How is your admission interview evaluated?
· The basics of an admission interview. (Duration, location, statistics)
· You will get an in depth understanding about the requirements of the interviewer, who will be communicating with you for more than 30 minutes.
· You will come across different sample admission interviews and get an idea about the types of questions asked during an interview.
· You will learn the ways through which, you can effectively communicate with the interviewer.
· In the concluding part of the video, you will learn about the etiquettes you need to follow during a formal admission interview (Tone, dressing etc.)
Collmission is a start-up, founded by MBAs from top-tier US B-Schools. Our only goal is student's success by using effective e-learning methodologies.
At Collmission, you will be in safe hands. We will guide you through every step to assure your academic and professional achievement.