This course provides relevant information on the MBA interview process. It is recommended for any individual who is considering to, or has applied to business schools, and wants to know about the ways through which he or she can succeed in the all-important business school interview.
If, you have plans to study in the top business schools in the United States or you have completed all the rounds, and willing to learn the ways through which you can win over the admission authorities by completing the final decisive interview.
If you have received an invitation for an admission interview, and you want don’t want to miss out on a chance to get admitted.
Then this video will surely improve your chances during an admission interview and help you stand out with an acceptance letter in hand.
· The course is presented in a 120 minute video which is divided into 11 segments.
· Through these lectures, you will learn about the various reasons for an admission interview
· The types of questions asked during an MBA admission interview.
· The factors on which your selection depends.
· How to prepare for the interview.
· How is your admission interview evaluated?
· The basics of an admission interview. (Duration, location, statistics)
· You will get an in depth understanding about the requirements of the interviewer, who will be communicating with you for more than 30 minutes.
· You will come across different sample admission interviews and get an idea about the types of questions asked during an interview.
· You will learn the ways through which, you can effectively communicate with the interviewer.
· In the concluding part of the video, you will learn about the etiquettes you need to follow during a formal admission interview (Tone, dressing etc.)
I have been working in the field of data science from the past 10 years after pursuing my engineering. I founded collmission in the year 2015 as a motto for providing best services in the e-learning domain and educating the people.
If your career is a question, Collmission is the answer. With its roots in US,It is a union of a proven American education consultancy and a highly rated, job oriented e-learning services provider. We provide extensive application planning, academic and program guidance for students worldwide who wish to pursue education in the Top 50 US colleges in Engineering, Management and PhD.
Our team comprises of US based and South Asian education experts who have guided thousands of students to breach the admission committee firewalls of Top US universities. The company also provides an exciting platform, specially for the NON-IT background professionals, who wish to upgrade their skills particularly in the field of Python, Scala & Machine Learning in order to beat the competition in this technology war.