Find online courses made by experts from around the world.
Take your courses with you and learn anywhere, anytime.
Learn and practice real-world skills and achieve your goals.
So you have decided you want to start to make iOS 7 iPhone apps but you're not sure where to start? Our 100% online training courses teach app entrepreneurs like you how to set up and grow your mobile app business.
Elaine Heney is the founder of www.thechocolatelabapps.com app developer blog and publisher of over 200 apps with 3+ million downloads. She created the renouned Chocolate Lab Online Learning App Courses, founder of Chocolate Lab Radio and is the bestselling author of two #1 books on app development and publishing. Elaine offers advice and practical knowledge to app publishers and developers around the world to make great apps, maximise downloads and revenue in her series of much raved about app courses.
We know you have got big questions like these:
- What do I need to know to start making my first app?
- Where do I need to sign up?
- How to I find a great app idea?
- Where do I hire iPhone developers and not get ripped off?
- How can I upload my app to Apple?
- Where can I find great app store keywords?
- Can I really make money from this?
This course has all of the answers. Created by App Guru Elaine Heney from www.thechocolatelabapps.com Learn from someone who has done it already. This course is the ultimate education to get you moving fast.
- The importance of an app education
- How to register in the Apple developer program as a iPhone developer
- Why you NEED Photoshop! And where to get it.
- FREE Microsoft software
- Why you need an app website and how to make it fast & cheap!
- The magic of iOS xCode
- Real life examples of where to buy great source code
- How to find a great developer (PRO TIPS)
- How to find a great artist (EVEN MORE PRO TIPS)
- Team management
- How to navigate through iTunesconnect
- App Store Optimization
- The Apple review process and what you NEED to know.
FAST SIGN UP BONUS:
Get Episode 1 of Chocolate Lab Radio which includes:
PRESENTER: ELAINE HENEY, CEO Chocolate Lab Apps.
- A “Behind the Scenes” look at the Chocolate Lab Apps
- Why stress is normal in the app business
- 2 hardest things I’ve learned to do when making apps
- What you have to quit to be successful in this industry
- 5 things you need to do to grow your app startup
- Student Q&A
- Over 1 hour of advice from App CEO Elaine Heney
Get started on your APP ADVENTURE today!
Check us out at the Chocolate Lab Apps blog.
Not for you? No problem.
30 day money back guarantee.
Learn on the go.
Desktop, iOS and Android.
Certificate of completion.
|Section 1: Introduction|
|Welcome to Bootcamp.|
|Section 2: Learning from others|
|What you need to know about the app business.|
|Section 3: The importance of education to your success|
|It's all about knowledge.|
|Section 4: Getting started with developer accounts|
|How to register as an Apple developer|
|The importance of Photoshop.|
|Free Microsoft software.|
|How to make a website for your apps|
|Installing xCode on your mac|
|Creating online accounts for your apps.|
|Section 5: Finding great source code|
|Sourcing great source code.|
|Section 6: Finding a great developer|
|Finding a rockstar developer.|
|Section 7: Finding a great artist and amazing images|
|Why you need great art and where to find it.|
|Section 8: How to manage your team|
|Managing your team|
|Section 9: What you need to know about iTunesConnect|
|Section 10: The Apple review process|
|Overview of the review process|
|Section 11: Congratulations!|
Congratulations you have completed the First App Bootcamp!
BONUS: Chocolate Lab Apps Radio - Episode 1
|Section 12: BONUS: Facebook Group|
Leading app publisher, #1 bestselling author, founder of Mobile App University & CEO of Chocolate Lab Apps, Elaine Heney, has published over 300 apps.
Learn how to grow your app business right here:
Visit the blog & learn app tips & tricks, and network with other app developers & publishers