Sell Ebooks on Amazon Kindle and Global Retailers
- 3 hours on-demand video
- 3 articles
- 3 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to Udemy's top 3,000+ courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Self publish ebooks professionally and effectively
Format ebooks from Microsoft Word Documents
Create Table of Contents, active hyperlinks and useful features within ebooks
- Convert MS Word to EPUB using Calibre
- Make great ebook covers while saving money
- Upload and sell at Amazon
- Upload and sell through distributors (Smashwords and Draft2Digital)
- Upload and sell at major retailers (Apple, Google Play, Barnes & Noble, Kobo)
- Sell ebooks with PayPal and system that runs on autopilot
- Sell ebooks with shopping cart application from their website or blog
- Market wisely using social media
- Use websites and blogs to sell ebooks
- Create a complete author platform and use Amazon Author Central
- Use PR (Public Relations) for marketing
- Get more reviews
- Make money from sales
The all-encompassing, most comprehensive self-publishing course you will find! Get readers around the world and sell ebooks from:
- Apple iBooks Store
- Google Play
- Barnes & Noble
- Oyster and many more!
Everything you need to format documents, convert to ePub, make covers, upload and sell at retailers, and for marketing.
Save time and money while getting your ebook to readers in every nation.
Instructed by Jason Matthews, bestselling author of 7 books and self-publishing expert. The manual and video lessons explain it with real-time instruction. The lessons include:
- the PDF guide book that goes with the video
- formatting for all major retailers
- converting to other formats (ePub, HTML mobi, PDF)
- cover design
- selling at Amazon, Apple, Google Play, Barnes & Noble, Smashwords, Kobo and more
- making free blogs and websites
- PayPal sales with an automated system - Shopping cart sales
- social media (Facebook, Google Plus, Twitter, YouTube)
- public relations (PR)
- getting reviews and more
Accomplish publishing goals fast. Simple enough for beginners and great for experts who could use extra guidance.
Get started today and reach more readers soon.
Before we get into all the following lessons, let's talk briefly about ebooks, author platform and the e-publishing business in general.
A quick preview of the ebook retailers and distributors you're likely to use.
The KDP Select decision is something all authors face. It's really up to you whether to enroll or not, and it's only for 3 months so you can always change your mind if you want to make a switch after 90 days.
Here is a list of options for using distributors and retailers to sell ebooks. There are many ways to go about it, and your decision will be affected by your skill sets, available time, financial needs and goals.
When preparing for Smashwords, the main formatting differences will be the changes to front matter, having a Universal TOC and deleting hidden bookmarks. If you plan to upload an ePub file, it's necessary to add a cover within the document as the first page. Calibre is great for that.
Smashwords does not have a preview mode, so after uploading you'll want to download the ePub (or other) file and check to see how it looks, especially if it converted from MS Word. That's free for the author even for a priced book, and you can always upload a new version anytime. Once you're happy with it and it has passed Premium Status in your Dashboard, you can select the distribution channels and choose which retailers to send it to.
Draft2Digital will accept anything you send in, so it's up to you to format professionally. They also will populate your document with certain common elements (like a Title or Copyright page) if those choices are checked. You get to decide whether to allow them to do that or to provide those elements yourself, which I recommend.