How to Launch a Podcast in 30 Days or Less
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 7 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to Udemy's top 3,000+ courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Streamline their guest vetting and booking process
Prepare for successful guest interviews
Understand the basic technology behind podcasting
- Determine the most effective show format for them
- Prepare for a successful launch and build buzz around it
- Students will need to understand the basics of podcasting and be interested in launching their own show easily and quickly.
If you've ever wanted to launch a podcast but thought things were out of reach, fear no more! I was able to create and launch my podcast show in just a couple of weeks and I developed a system to make things easy and enjoyable for you. In this course, you'll learn everything you need to know about putting together your show, launching it, and developing a systematic process for booking and recording with guests!
Far too many people avoid starting a podcast or becoming a podcast host because they assume it's too difficult or that finding and interviewing guests will be challenging. The truth is that the technical aspects of hosting a podcast show are easy to identify and overcome. With my proven system for helping you get there, you'll be able to put together your launch plan and see your show on iTunes and Stitcher radio in less than 30 days! This course comes with a workbook for taking notes in each section and multiple handouts and checklists to make launching your podcast a breeze.
Ready to boost your status online, connect with other amazing people, and host your own podcast? I'll see you on the inside!
- Someone who is a podcast junkie or interested in starting their own show.