Writing is one the best and easiest way to earn money online. You can write articles, tutorials, essays, speeches, thesis and other typs of content to earn money.
You just need to know English to write articles and get paid. You don't need to be an expert, There are so many topics to choose. You can write about any topic of your choice, find a website submit article and get paid.
In this video course you will learn everything you need to know to start making money writing articles. resources
An internet connection and PC or laptop is required.
You don't need to buy premium softwares or any other tool. You can start with free softwares and services.
English writing skills. You will find a list of 120+ websites that pay writers, all these websites accept articles in English. Some websites/clients might also accept articles in other languages.
Question: Will this course work for me?
If you don't want to follow step by step guide and not ready to learn some new skills, this course is not for you. Sorry you can not make money writing articles.
Question: How much money can i earn every month?
Depends how much do you want to earn. If you will write at least 1 article/tutorial every week, you can earn $400-$800 per month. More you will write more you will earn.
For general articles, You can expect from $50-$150 per article and for tutorials, You can earn $100-$300 per tutorial, depends on the topic, length, quality of tutorial, your experience and website, where you will submit your tutorial.
Question: Instructor are you making money writing articles?
Yes since December 2013, I have been making money writing articles, you can see earning proofs in course videos.
Writing articles is best way to earn money online. You just need to know English to earn $600 to $800 every month.
If you will write 4 articles for small blogs, You can expect $200/month because small blogs does not have small budget but if you will write for big and very popular websites such s SitePoint and TutsPlus, You can up tp $1000/month. Sitepoint pays $150/article and $200-$300/tutorial.
TutsPlus will pay you $250/article and to earn $1000 every month, You will have to write 4 articles for them.
If you have a lot of time and you are willing to earn more, write more articles and write for more clients.
You don't need any experience or budget to start your online writing career. But remember, You need an internet connection amd a computer, laptop or tablet to write articles.
You can start writing articles without any prior experience. You can also writine articles in your own language but you will have to find websites that accpet articles in your language.
In this course, I will share a list of website that accpets articles in English language.
You can read my articles at
Once your article is published, you can send your invoice to recieve payment. In this video you can see my articles and invoices for earning proofs.
My first article was a review article about Ghost blogging platform and I was paid $50 for my review article. You can read my first article here https://ewebdesign.com/ghost-review/
After writing my first review article, I wrote my first tutorial for sitepoint. It was also about the Ghost blogging platform. In my tutorial, I explained how to install Ghost on Windows. You can read article here at https://www.sitepoint.com/install-ghost-windows/
There are many online services available to generate invoices but sometimes an email or registration is required to download the invoice. I hate it when you need to register to download a simple file.
I decided to create a sample invoice template to generate invoices quickly without using any online service.
I created my invoice Template with Bootstrap framework and then I wrote 2 step by step tutorials for beginners to learn how to create invoices using Boostrap.
I was paid $400 for these 2 tutorials. You can see article here https://www.sitepoint.com/create-invoice-twitter-bootstrap-part-1/
I have also provided sample invoice, You can download to generate invoices quickly.
I have using Emmet for a lonf time, I wrote 4 step by step tutorials about Emmet for sitepoint and I was paid $800 for this 4 part tutorial series.
You can read this tutorial series here at https://www.sitepoint.com/faster-workflow-mastering-emmet-part-1/
When I bought my first Android device, I decided to Root it. After watching some YouTube videos I was able to root my device.
After rooting my device, I wrote a tutorial and explained everything in detail. My article wqas published at Sitepoint and I was paid $200 for the tutorial. You can read tutorial here https://www.sitepoint.com/brief-guide-rooting-android/
To ,make money online, You don't need to be an expert, You just need to learn some new skills and share your knowledge with others.
After watching this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHgjVle4-h0 at YouTube, I wrote a tutorial about Toast Grid system and I was paid $100 for the tutorial.
My tutorial about Toast grid system at DeveloperDrive.com: http://www.developerdrive.com/2016/05/getting-started-with-toast-a-light-weight-responsive-css-grid/
If you want to keep your personal and business email address seprate, create a new account for writing business.
https://www.paypal.com/ is a free service to send and recieve online payments. You can create a free account and also link your bank accounts and credit cards.
Payoneer is another very popular service to send and recieve online payments. I have linked my PayPal and Payoneer accounts, which makes it simple and easy to transfer money from PayPal to Payoneer and I can withdraw money with Payoneer Master Card at thousands of ATM Machines around the world.
https://goo.gl/Oqqmd7 use this link and sign up for a payoneer accounts, once your account is approved and you will recieve your first $100, we will both earn $20 bonus.
PayPal is the most popular but not the only service to send and recieve online payments. There are so many other services availabe. Personally I use PayPal and Payoneer to send and recieve online payments. Here is a list of some PayPal alternatives.
To recieve payments from my clients, I have to create and submit invoice. There are different ways to generate invoice, I use my own sample invoice template. You can download sample invoice template from my GitHub page. https://github.com/tahirtaous/Bootstrap-invoice-Template
Before writing for big websites and clients, write few sample articles. Clients want to make sure that you can write good quality, original content for them. after all they are going to pay you for the content.
You can write and publish 1 or two sample articles at any free website such wordpress.com. blogger.com or at any other website.
Website developers and editopr who need content for their website, they awsk writers to show their previuosly published articles. Before writing for clients, You should write and publish two sample articles at any free blogging site.
You can create free blog at
or any other service of your choice.
List articles are very easy to write. You can see an example of list article at http://justlearnwp.com/best-writing-tools-for-writers/
In this article, Kate has listed 10 writing tools. Read this article and see the format of article. After reading this article, write and publish two list articles.
Here are few topics:
Visit google, find apps and write about them. Write atleast two paragraphs about each app.
In this video, You will learn how to write, format and publish an article at wordpress.com
Read full article here https://thewritelife.com/travel-freelance-writers/
110+ Websites That Pay $10 – $500+ Per Article
1. DigitalOcean up to $200 per article
2. ListVerse Get Paid $100 Per List Article
3. The Dollar Stretcher Payment is at the rate of $0.10 per published word.
4. Reverb Press You will be paid by Reverb Press depending on your output and audience engagement.
5. webdesignerdepot.com Be sure to include links to your previously published work, as well as your desired rate per article
6. TutsPlus.com $250 per article
7. CollegeHumor For a single page article, they will pay you $35. For a larger multi-page article, they will pay you $50.
8. WritersWeekly Length: ~600 words – $60 | Length: ~400 words – $40
9. WOW! Women On Writing $50 or $75 per article
10. Funds For Writers Via PayPal – $50 for unpublished original articles; $15 for reprints.
11. A List A Part $50 per mini-article, $100 per article, and $200 per feature.
12. InstantShift Payment: Depends upon quality and word count.
13. Smashing Magazine Payment: Depends upon quality and word count.
14. Sitepoint $150-$300+ per article
15. SpyreStudios Payment: Unknown
16. Grasslimb Payment is typically $5-$20 per piece for poetry, $10-$70/piece for prose, $15-25/piece for book/music reviews, $15-$25/piece for artwork and cartoons. We reserve the right to pay a higher rate for commissioned work. Payment is on acceptance.
17. UX Booth Payment: Unknown
18. Crazyleaf Design Payment: They will pay an agreed USD rate per item published (make an offer!)
19. AppStorm ###small
20. ###a href="http://techopedia.com/about/contributors" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">Techopedia They pay competitive rates
21. WorldStart ###small
Maximum length is approximately 800 words-$35.00
22. ###a href="http://goo.gl/wnDnHp" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">MakeTechEasier.com They reward their writers based on a flat article rate with performance bonus
23. Wise Bread They will pay an agreed USD rate per item published (make an offer!)
24. International Living Payment: up to $400 per post
25. Matador Payment: $20-$25 per post
26. GloHoliday Payment: $40 per post + $3 per image
27. BootsnAll Payment: $30-$50 per post
28. travelblog.viator.com Payment: $40-$150 per post, depends upon word count.
29. TheExpeditioner Payment: $30 per post
30. wandrlymagazine.com They will pay an agreed USD rate per item published (make an offer!)
31. ScaryMommy.com They will pay an agreed USD rate per item published (make an offer!)
32. MetroParent.com $35-$350 per article depends on the leangth and quality
33. AlaskaParent.com $40-$200 or more ###br
34. ###a href="http://goo.gl/lgZb4L" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">WorkingMother.com They will pay an agreed USD rate per item published (make an offer!)
35. velamag.com/ They will pay an agreed USD rate per item published (make an offer!)
36. TheSunMagazine.org Payment: $300-$2,500 for non-fiction
$300-$1,500 for fiction
$100-$250 for poetry
from $1,000-$2,000 for interviews
37. onextrapixel.com The amount of money depends on the quality, volume, comprehensiveness and other factors of the article.
38. ewebdesign.com $50 per article
39. developertutorials.com Pay rates depend on factors such as the quality of the tutorial/article and the demand for the topic it covers.
40. webdesignledger.com Get Paid! The amount of money will depend on the standard and volume of the article/ tutorial.
41. bmichellepippin.com Payment per piece will range from $50 – $150 and will be paid via paypal on the 1st of the month FOLLOWING the month it is posted.
42. doctorofcredit.com $50 for every post
43. incomediary.com Pay: $50 – $200 per article
44. thekrazycouponlady.com $50 per article
45. rankpay.com $50 per article
46. workonlineblog.com $50 per published article
47. youronline.biz $100 per article
48. GreatEscapePublishing.com $50 – $200 per article
49. PerceptiveTravel.com Pay: $100 per article
50. TransitionsaBroad.com $50 to $150 per article
51. worldhum.com Contact them for payment details
52. slickwp.com $100 per article
53. TheGraphicDesignSchool.com US$100 to US$200 for every Accepted Article or Tutorial.
54. intenseblog.com $50 per article
55. writenaked.net Guest bloggers on Write Naked receive $50.00. Posts run 450-650 words.
If Editor is particularly impressed with a contributor they will receive $200.00 in lieu of standard compensation.
56. cracked.com $50 – $200 per article
57. funnytimes.com $60 per article
58. hubpages.com Pay: Adsense/Affiliate Based Pay
59. iworkwell.com Up to $200 per article
60. knowledgenuts.com $10 per article
61. siteturner.com $50 per post
62. smithsonianmag.com Pay: $.50 – $.60 per word | $500-$600 for 1000 word article
63. howlround.com Pay: $50 – $150 per article
64. theIntrospectionist.com Compensation :
For a department piece (from 100 to 500 words), $25. For a feature article up to 2000 words, $100.
For a feature article up to 5000 words, $200. Short fiction pieces pay $25. Poems $25.
65. ThePennyHoarder.com Amount: Up to $75
66. vectordiary.com USD$150 for each tutorial
67. entheosweb.com Payment: They will pay an agreed USD rate per item published (make an offer!)
68. thetechlabs.com US$50-75 p/tutorial
69. psdeluxe.com 30-75$ per article
70. 1stwebdesigner.com Payment: They will pay an agreed USD rate per item published (make an offer!)
71. kreativewebtech.com Send email with your desired rate per article
72. semaphoreci.com $200 per tutorial
73. tutorialboard.net $150 per tutorial
74. pxleyes.com up to $200 per tutorial
75. therenegadewriter.com Contact them for details
76. quemalabs.com Payment: They will pay an agreed USD rate per item published (make an offer!)
77. pagely.com Payment: $.12 per word
78. devops.profitbricks.com $200 per tutorial
79. gomedia.com Payment will be negotiated based on the quality of the tutorial or article.
80. achs.edu $50 per article
81. storj.io up to $200 per tutorial
82. readyspace.com $150 payout for full-length articles (around 1500 – 5000 words), and $100 for shorter, narrow-focused pieces (around 1,000 words).
83. toolsqa.com $10 to $50 per article
84. ostraining.com Payment – Contact them for details
85. compiletimeerror.com Payment – Contact them for details
86. starterkit.att.com $50 – $200 per article
87. scotch.io The amount of compensation depends on the expertise, length, and quality of the content.
88. bipmedia.com Get paid up to $225 per article.
89. cakephp.org Make up to $50 per article
90. gitlab.com In-depth tutorials or opinion pieces of 750+ words: USD 200.00
Short tutorials of 500-750 words: USD 100.00
91. lowendguide.com $10 for each article
92. raywenderlich.com Money! Get paid to learn! We offer the highest rates in the industry.
93. vultr.com $25 – $50 per article
94. hostpresto.com up to £120 per tutorial
95. tutorialspoint.com Payment: $250 to $500 per tutorial
96. pixelemu.com $50 for the short article!
97. wplift.com Payment: Contact them for details
98. rapidseedbox.com Payment: up to $200 per tutorial
99. wholelifetimes.com Payment: $75–150 depending on topic, research required and writer experience.
100. graphstock.com Payment: Up to 150$ per tutorial
101. saturdayeveningpost.com They pay $25 for Post Scripts and $400 for feature articles.
102. radishmagazine.com Payment varies from $50 to $150 per article depending on length and work involved.
103. footballmanagerblog.org £0.50 PER 1,000 VIEWS
104. textbroker.com Access to thousands of content orders, flexible
time management, and reliable payment.
105. topcoder.com $100 – $200 per article
106. indeni.com $50 – $200 per article
107. wphub.com $100 – $200 per article
108. wordcandy.co Pay: $.06 per word
109. getflywheel.com Up to $150 per article
110. wpwarfare.com Writers will be paid on a per-post basis and rates can be discussed with the individual.
111. wpmayor.com Send email with your price per article (in USD)*
Online Writing Jobs
110+ Websites That Pay $10 – $500+ Per Article
Here is a list: What type of articles you can write.
You can write articles and tutorials about any topics of your choice. People are bloggng about almost every topic and profession.
Here is a list of some very popular topics
I know you receive a lot of emails. My message is short and simple. I’d like to contribute to [Website Name]. I am en experienced blogger, I have been featured on [blog 1], [Blog 2], [BLog 3] and many other blogs.
I’d like to write about Topics 1, Topic 2 and Topic 3 and it occurred to me that it would be a great fit for your audience. There aren’t many articles about Topic Name at [Website Name].
The headlines could be
These are just suggestions, of course, I’m open to changing it.
To get a sense of my writing you can check out my article on [your sample article Link]
Catchy headline is a very powerful and effective method to convince audience to read and respond to your awesome content.
When you pitch a blog, grab the attention of website owner and editor with catchy healines. Share some catch headlines and convince them to respond to your email.
Check out these 170+ Catchy Headlines Examples & Blog Post Titles.
There are two ways to write articles for clients.
Once you have decided to take on the challenge of freelancing, the following sites will help you in finding the right projects and articles:
When applying for jobs on those sites, it is quality of work the counts, not the quantity of words written.
2. Find a website thay pay writers http://justlearnwp.com/make-money-writing-articles-websites/
If you want to write for any website, visit website and see what type of articles they are publishing. Read writing guidelines.
If they have already published articles about an specific topic, You can also write about that topic.
How to write an article?
Write a catchy headline - http://justlearnwp.com/catchy-headlines-examples/
use sub headings
use images and screenshots
write small paragraphs
If you are going to write about email marketing, serch for email marketing and related topics. Read few articles about your topic, watch yourtube videos, read about available tools.
After reading few articles and watching few youtube videos, You will be able write an original, good quality article.
Never copy paste, always write original content. Website editors check your for plagrism, using plagrism checker tools, don't try to cheat them. No one is going to pay you for low quality, copied content.
After finding a website which accepts articles, read few articles and see what type of conten they are publishing. if your target website such as sitepoint accept articles about marketing, you should write an article about marketing.
If you are a Photoshop expert, you can write tutorials about PhotoShop and there are so many website which accepts PhotoShop tutorials and you can earn up tp $200 per tutorial.
https://pablo.buffer.com/ is a free online service to create beautiful images for your blog posts. With https://pablo.buffer.com/, You can create and download featured images for facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterst.
To reduce the image of your images and screenshots, use tinypng.com free service.
Speed od website really matters and if you wil upload large images, it wil slowdown the website. Editor would love to work with you, if you will provide SEO optimized content.
Remember Google hates slow websites.
https://qsnapnet.com/ is the only Cross-browser Snapshot Tool to quickly capture, edit, save and share screenshots on any webpage.
Propelry name your images and screenshots. iphone-png is much better than image001.
Recommended maximum width for screenshots and other images is 800px.
Save your imagtes as png file for better quality.
Mohammed Tahir is a blogger, writer and front end developer from Karachi, Pakistan.
He has been learning and teaching about HTML, CSS, Front end development Frameworks like Bootstrap, Foundation ZURB, WordPress, Theme Development and other web design related topics for 5 years..
He published video courses and articles about HTML, CSS, WordPress, Theme Development, front end development Frameworks like Twitter Bootstrap, Foundation and others topics.
He has been featured on some of the most popular blogs including SitePoint, CreativeBloq, Pagely, InstantShift, DeveloperDrive and many others.
He has been writing articles and tutorials for many popular websites for almost 3 years.