When you wake up early morning you're thinking about:
We think the question about what to wear to look gorgeous and feel great shouldn't be a pain in the neck. The process of choosing an outfit should become easy and pleasant.
For sure it is not easy to look stylish every day. You can't just put on any clothes you have and wait that you'll create an elegant, fashionable and stylish outfit. Creating of any outfit requires certain knowledge and skills in image and style.
There is a special methodology of creating an outfit with a help of which you will easily able to choose your wardrobe every day. The Italian stylist and clothes designer from Milan, teacher of Italian E-Learning Fashion School will share this methodology with you.
Following these simple rules and knowing these secrets you will be able to look elegant and stylish every day without spending big amounts of money on a designer clothes.
You will know these rules and secrets of creating an everyday stylish outfit from the course “How to look stylish everyday: secrets of Italian stylist”
Everyone knows Italy is the motherland of style and fashion for the whole world. Which is why we offer you to get the knowledge about style and fashion at first hand from Italian stylists and designers of our Italian E-Learning Fashion School.
You will get the most actual and up-to-date information on the fashion world from Italian fashion business professionals without leaving your house.
1. What are layers in an outfit? How better to choose clothes for upper and bottom layers
2. Which fabrics to choose for the upper and the bottom part of your outfit
3. Is it ok to mix&match wool and silk in one outfit?
1. How to match shirt, top, jacket and blazer
2. Example of matching top layers
3. How long should be sleeves of your coat, shirt or blazer. New fashion rules
1. How to choose the length of an outfit according to your body type
2. How long should be your skirt, dress or pants
3. Example on how to choose an appropriate length of clothing for young girls and women
4. How to choose the right length of a coat
1. How to choose the right combination of colors for the upper and the bottom part of your outfit
2. Color-layer system of creating an outfit
3. Tips on choosing colors for your outfit
1. How to choose macro and micro prints according to your body shape
2. How to combine different prints in one outfit
3. How to match prints in top and bottom layers
1. What is a basic wardrobe
2. Steps to follow to create a perfect wardrobe
3. Examples of what to include in/exclude from your basic wardrobe
4. How to include trendy pieces in your wardrobe
1. Which is the difference between day and evening wardrobe
2. Colors and materials of evening dresses
3. Mistakes people make while choosing their evening dresses
4. How to choose the right form of the evening dress
5. How to hide your body problems when you're wearing an evening dress
1. Choosing colors of accessories
2. Tips on matching accessories with clothing
3. Examples of choosing accessories
1. Choosing the right length of boots
2. General rules on wearing ankle, medium and tall boots
3. Example of wearing tall boots with a skirt or dress
4. What to wear with very tall boots
Try to get right answers on all questions!
Do you already know which trends will be actual these spring and summer? We asked Italian teachers from our school to explain which stylish clothes are to buy for your wardrobe and which are not worth paying attention to.
After listening the lessons we offer you to check your knowledge and style-skills on practise.
Please, make this exercise:
2 looks for yourself in online program
www.polyvore.com for such situations:
Send us your looks in e-mail and we will publish best of them in our online school
Send us your looks here - email@example.com
In video lesson you can see in details how to create a look in online program www.polyvore.com
Study fashion online in a fashion capital - Milan!
Italian E-learning Fashion School, which offers you the unique opportunity to receive the most current knowledge and skills in fashion industry from professional practicing instructors from Milan in the online form.
If you're interested to get more FREE online lessons about fashion and style we invite you to visit our website.
To make studying the Italian fashion and style affordable while maintaining the high level of quality, we've chosen for our fashion academy online form. It allows our students to study at any time of day and night without leaving their homes anywhere in the world, while gaining knowledge from Italian instructors who were born, trained and work in the fashion capital of the world. All lessons take place in an online form from Milan.
This is the guarantee of the high quality of knowledge.
Today in our fashion academy we have students from over 25 countries, including Italy, France, Switzerland, Sweden, Great Britain, Latvia, Cyprus, Greece, Denmark, Turkey, Czech Republic, Lithuania, USA, Finland, Norway, China, Ireland, Kyrgyzstan, Germany, Belarus, Russia, Kazakhstan, Ukraine and others.
We invite you to join us and get secrets of Italian style.