How to Create a Successful WordPress Site
course's star rating by considering a number of different factors
such as the number of ratings, the age of ratings, and the
likelihood of fraudulent ratings.
Find online courses made by experts from around the world.
Take your courses with you and learn anywhere, anytime.
Learn and practice real-world skills and achieve your goals.
Ok, so want to promote your business online but first you need to get a nice looking website up and running.
Problem is that you have no clue even where to start and no money to hire one of those web designer gurus to do it for you for a zillion dollars.
Luckily there is a great solution out there to create websites for free!
It's called WordPress but you have no idea how to get WordPress up and running and don't have the time to go out there and doing a bunch of research to just get a basic site up.
In this cool online wordpress course I will teach you the wordpress basics on how to get a WordPress site up and running in no time, but most importantly, I'll teach you how to attract visitors so you can become profitable as soon as possible.
The basic wordpress course will cover:
● How to get a domain: 3 tricks to find great available domain names for your website and 1 cool trick to always pay less for them than anyone else.
● How to get web hosting: find affordable web hosting providers and learn your way around their admin panels.
● How to install WordPress: how to install WordPress via FTP or with 1-Click Installs from your webhost.
● How to make your first post: Give it a title, HTML vs Visual view.
● Categories vs Tags: what are they and how to use them to best organize your content.
● Learn to use Pages vs Posts: Learn to use wordpress pages and posts the right way.
● How to upload a picture: Learn to resize and upload pictures to your blog.
● How to insert a video: Uploading and embedding videos using YouTube and Vimeo.
● How to change the look with themes: where to find great free themes for free and install them.
● Best places to hire an affordable designer: a couple of places to hire the best designers for peanuts.
● How to enhance your site using free plugins: learn to install an manage plugins to make your site faster and more reliable.
● How to track traffic to your site: Use JetPack and Google Analytics to track everything about your visitors.
● How rank high on search results: Learn basic search engine optimization and social media techniques to increase those juicy visits really fast.
Getting your site online is the first step to benefiting from the great wonders the Internet can offer you.
It really doesn't matter how pretty your site is if no one gets to see it.
Success on the Internet is really a numbers game, the more visitors you get the more sales you get, plain simple.
So in this course I devote 8 whole chapters to teach you how to get your site noticed, promoted, and loved by the world so you can get those coveted eyeballs looking your way and help your online business thrive.
As a bonus I'll:
- Let you peak inside my own website's traffic stats and explain them.
- How to install a live chat to talk to visitors in real time.
- How to install a cool rotating ad banner to showcase your main products.
- How to create a good looking Facebook page widget for your site to increase your followers.
- How to set up a free Newsletter to keep in touch with your audience and generate more leads.
- and to top it all! just to make sure have a good time learning..
I'll even serenade you with the first WordPress song ever, composed and horribly sang from me to you.. with luuuvvvv
(PS: If you sit through the whole song you'll get bonus points )
This course has 51 chapters shot in HD video amounting to over 4 hours of instruction where I pour all my knowledge accumulated over the years.
My own company, Grumo Media runs on WordPress and I am happy to say than I run a very profitable online business using this awesome free platform.
Now I want to share all I have learned with you so you can become successful online too!
Ready? let's do it!</p>
Not for you? No problem.
30 day money back guarantee.
Learn on the go.
Desktop, iOS and Android.
Certificate of completion.
How to Create a Profitable WordPress Site in Just 4 HoursPreview
|Section 1: Introduction|
What is WordPress?Preview
|Section 2: Domain Name|
Good Domains Are TakenPreview
Using the Igor Naming Guide
Buying Your First Domain
|Section 3: Web Host|
Getting a Webhost
Setting up your email account
|Section 4: Installing WordPress|
Install Wordpress Intro (Slow Way)
Upload WordPress via FTP
Create the WordPress Database
Install WordPress from FTP Upload
WordPress 1-Click Install
The WordPress SongPreview
|Section 5: WordPress Basics|
WordPress Basic Configuration
Make Your First Post
Post vs Pages
Upload a Picture
Let WordPress Resize Pictures
Embed a Video
Categories vs Tags
Install a Theme
Create a Custom Menu
What are Widgets
Intro to Plugins
|Section 6: Tracking Visitors|
Track Traffic with JetPack
Install Google Analytics
Peak into Grumo's Analytics
|Section 7: How To Get Traffic to Your Site|
How to Increase Traffic
Produce Great Content
Get Back Links
Intro to SEO
The Power of Social Media
Install Social Media Buttons
The Importance of Persistance
|Section 8: Enhancing WordPress|
Fixing Ugly Footers
Install a Free E-commerce plugin
Create a Nice Looking Facebook Like Widget
Understand the Power of RSS Subscriptions
Enhance RSS with FeedBurner
Install Rotating Ad Banner
Install Live Chat
|Section 9: Setting Up A Newsletter|
Why do you need a Newsletter
Set up a NewsLetter
|Section 10: Using the Featured Image|
The Featured Image option
Create a "Read More" Link
Make Excerpt Thumbnail a Link
Remove Thumbnail in Post View
Where to Hire Great Designers
|Section 11: FInal Review|
Super Fast Course Review
|Hi Dear Students! I'll be listing testimonials here so if you enjoyed the course and learned valuable stuff please let me know and I'll add you to the list: "I enjoyed your wordpress course. I was able to get my wordpress theme up and running very quickly. Thanks!" Jeremy Mankin - jeremymankin.com…|
I'm a veteran top Udemy instructor with over 18,000 students and the CEO of Grumo Media, a video marketing and online education studio located in Vancouver, Canada.
I have true passion for online education and have spent the last 5 years creating multiple best selling courses and taught thousands of students across the world in both English and Spanish.
Check out my courses and I'll promise you not only you will learn new valuable skills but you'll have lots of fun in the process. At least that is what most of my students have expressed in over 600 positive reviews.
I have courses on animation, video marketing, online course creation, productivity, website development, lifestyle business creation and even online dating.
I also have 10 years of experience in multimedia production and have produced hundreds of promotional videos for some of the top Silicon Valley startups including clients like Microsoft, Walmart, Fidelity Investments, Reckitt Benckiser, Hipmunk and even Ashton Kutcher.
I hope to see you inside one of my courses soon!
Peace, Love, and Cookies ;)