Do you want to create a Learning Management System ( LMS ) with Wordpress and take advantage of the e-learning revolution ? If yes, then you are in the right place.
This course is meant for anyone who wants to create a Learning Management System website with Wordpress.. There is no experience required. You can do this if you can point and click. The idea is to teach a broad subject like wordpress website creation coupled with a specific outcome through a really specific application of the knowledge like creating a Learning Management System website with wordpress.
Learn how to create a Learning Management System ( LMS )with wordpress even if you are a beginner. If you are an intermediate or advanced user of wordpress, you will know the lessons you need to take as the outline has a meaningful learning path and meant to address the beginner as well as the intermediate user. I will take you by the hand and we will travel the path together. We will move from the beginner stage to the intermediate and the advanced stages along the course. The process uses the free core version of a wordpress plugin and many of the concepts and ideas for gamification and engagement presented in the course have universal application from the perspective of e-learning and online courses. The steps are clearly laid down with walk-throughs so that you can follow along the course and create the desired outcome.
This course is suitable for professionals across verticals who would like to create a learning management system website with wordpress. It is suitable for trainers across industries as well as course curators and aggregators.
Here is the course outline to help you plan your learning experience depending on where you are are in your learning journey.
2. How To Research And Register A Domain Name For Your Website
3. How To Buy Basic Hosting For Your Website
4. How To Connect Your Domain To Your Hosting
5. How To Create A DataBase In CPanel
6. How To Install Wordpress And Configure Basic Settings
7. How To Install A Theme In Wordpress
8. How To Install A Plugin In Wordpress
9. LMS Options In Wordpress
10. General Settings For The LMS Implementation
11. How To Create Courses, Sections And Lessons
12. Additional Settings To Improve The Value Of Your Course
13. How To Set Up The Sidebar Widgets
14. How To Manage Students
15. How To Manage Reporting And Analytics
16. How To Create Quizzes
17. Gamification And Student Engagement Strategies
18. How To Create Certificates
19. How To Create Achievement Badges
20. How To Set Up Personalized Emails
21. How To Clone, Export And Import Your Courses
22. How To Create Course Tracks
23. How To Set Up Membership Sections
24. Pricing Models And Student Access Plans
25. How To Set Up Manual Payments
26. How To Create Coupons
27. How To Create Vouchers
28. How To Use Vouchers In Flipped Classrooms
29. How To Use Shortcodes Functionality
30. Final Thoughts And Next Steps
An e-learning revolution is taking place. When you learn, it is growth, When you have the ability to create a Learning Management System (LMS) website with wordpress - everybody learns....and when everybody learns, it is a revolution. Online learning is awesome. You already know it since you are here. Take Action Now ! Lets do this.
Jayadeep Rath has been a digital marketing practitioner for the past 14 years and is a google adwords certified professional. He has worked across verticals in agency as well as in-house environments across multiple functions of digital marketing. He holds 6 certifications including Google Adwords Search, Google Adwords Display, Google Analytics, Adwords Mobile, Adwords Shopping and Adwords Video.