If you are interested in opening your own restaurant and want to learn more about what's involved, how realistic it is, where to start from, and how to avoid the most common mistakes with restaurant start-ups, this course is the right place to learn from.
Developed by the industry professional with more than 10 years experience in restaurant set up and operations, it's based on practical approach and real experience from the field and delivered in easy to understand, straight to the point language.
Wrong location choice is one of the top reason why restaurants fail. You can avoid this misfortune and set yourself up for success by taking the necessary steps when it comes to choosing the right location and premise for a new restaurant opening.
• Full understanding of restaurant concept and what it means for your operation and location choice
• Customer target analysis and how to use it when choosing a potetial site for a restaurant operation
• Trade area and site analysis, including exercises, checklists and practical recommendations
• What do you need to know about premise specifications and requirements for a restaurant operation
• Building limitations and what to be aware of to avoid mistakes
• How to developing layout for effective operation flow required for food business
• Important lease details you need to negotiate when taking a commercial property
• Learn about industry standards and benchmarks on location requirements, rent benchmarks, operational restaurant design.
This course is based on real-world experience and knowledge and this this step-by-step practical guide will give you the essential knowledge and you need to pursue your dream of opening a successful restaurant.
If you have taken my course and feel that you have some additional questions not covered in this guide, feel free to contact me. I will be happy to answer them and give you further direction and support.
Main factors for restaurant location choice, types and size of trade areas and how it effects our decision on location choice.
Identify the best suitable trade area for the following restaurants based on their concept fit.
Choose all the points that you need to review when conducting your customer target analysis.
Note* Those points should help you to evaluate if a potential trade area is suitable for your restaurant concept and for capturing your customer target.
Hi, I’m Anna. I created a series of courses on how to launch and run a successful restaurant operation from over 10 years experience in hospitality in multiples roles from cocktail bar to Multi-Unit restaurant Operations Management. I have been involved from the ground-up in initiating and designing restaurant operation processes and have used this practical experience to manage and grow hospitality businesses.
This step-by-step practical guide is based on real-world experience and knowledge and will give you the essential knowledge that you need to pursue your dream of opening a successful restaurant and grow it further.
I have worked across different business functions for retail and hospitality chains in London, and my experience has helped restaurants grow eight-fold in the last six years. My full-time focus now is as an Independent Consultant to help hospitality businesses grow and succeed. Get in touch if you would like to know more.