Find online courses made by experts from around the world.
Take your courses with you and learn anywhere, anytime.
Learn and practice real-world skills and achieve your goals.
Ten Lectures jam-packed with information, tips and knowledge on how to grow a one-person tax business. Students learn everything necessary to launch a successful Tax Service.
Not for you? No problem.
30 day money back guarantee.
Learn on the go.
Desktop, iOS and Android.
Certificate of completion.
|Section 1: Meet Your Instructor|
Meet Your Instructor VideoPreview
|Section 2: How and Where to Find More Tax Clients Than You Can Handle - Marketing|
Students will learn which low-cost, off-line marketing techniques, tax professionals have used for decades to secure new tax clients.
Students will learn how to set up a Professional Sales Funnel, using free components from the major social media sites. Students will learn how to implement the Sales Funnel to bring in new tax clients and to retain existing tax clients.
Examples of Proven Online and Offline Branding
How Much Can Tax Professionals Earn and How to Increase Your Annual Income
|Section 3: Exploring the IRS Website for Tax Professionals|
Learn the ends and outs of the IRS website for tax professionals. Students will learn how to sign up and receive updated tax information which can be shared with clients and potential clients using your marketing funnel.
|Quiz 1||5 questions|
True or False
1. A Tax Attorney usually can only do business in the state in which he is licensed. An Enrolled Agent is privileged to work anywhere in the world. True or False?
2. The IRS sends out new and updated tax information to a subscriber list each week. This information can be shared with your clients and potential clients using your social media accounts. True or False?
3. Circular 230 is Regulations Governing Practices Before the Internal Revenue Service.; https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-utl/Revised_Circular_230_6_-_2014.pdf Section 10.27 deals with the return of client's records. And you have read this section and the entire Circular 230. True or False?
4. Annual Filing Season Program participants will have limited representation rights, meaning they can represent clients whose returns they prepared and signed, but only before revenue agents, customer service representatives, and similar IRS employees, including the Taxpayer Advocate Service. True or False?
5. The Annual Filing Season Program – Record of Completion is mandatory. True or False?
6. To receive credit for voluntary education for the Record of Completion, you must receive training from an Authorized IRS Provider. True or False?
7. The IRS Nationwide Tax Forums offer three full days of seminars with the latest word from IRS leadership and experts in the fields of tax law, compliance and ethics. Attendees can: Select from multiple live seminars, earn CE credits, explore latest tax professional products and services and visit the Case Resolution Room. True or False?
8. There are less than 55,000 Enrolled Agents in the world. This is an extremely elite group of tax professionals who can earn substantially more than Annual Filing Season Program Participants or Un-Enrolled Tax Preparers True or False?
9. You MUST always enter your PTIN on tax returns you prepare for clients. True or False?
10. The Internal Revenue Service sends letters annually to federal tax return preparers to discuss any returns which were done incorectly, sort of like a quality control, True or False
|Section 4: For New Tax Preparers-Satisfing the IRS Requirements, How to Videos in the Resou|
This Lecture takes the student through each step necessary to satisfy the IRS's requirements. Easy, yet necessary.steps
IRS Qualifications and Increasing Your Annual Income
|Section 5: Professional Tax Software Options|
Let's explore 4 major professional tax software programs
|Section 6: Tax Supplies Materials and Services|
Tax Supplies, Materials & Services
|Section 7: Business Structure|
Business Tax Structure
|Section 8: Tips on Keeping You Safe and Professional|
There are certain rules you can follow to help you stay safe and stay legal. This video discusses some of the more important tips.
C. Ingraham, RTRP is the founder of Taxes Will Travel, a mobile tax service established in 1999 in the San Francisco Bay Area. During these years Sandy taught basic tax courses for Jackson Hewitt and Liberty Taxes, retail tax franchises in the bay area. She is actively registered with the IRS since 2000 and satisfied the new RTRP qualifications in 2012/13. She is now retired and resides in a small fishing village south of the border.
The author of several tax books both tax savings, benefits and tax loopholes, she has published in both digital and print format.
When not writing tax books, she can be found writing children's books for preschool and kindergarten, a career she enjoyed before becoming a tax accountant.
in 2005, she became a certified Internet Marketing Specialist. This career move was short lived due to increased work load of tax clients.and Invoice Lines of Credit funding opportunities. She worked with government contractors and vendors to obtain accounts receivable funding to eliminate cash flow issues when fulfilling government contracts.
After retiring C. Ingraham wrote the book How to Become a Tax Preparer and Earn Big Part-Time. The book was published in electronic format and has experienced a consistent sales history. When she was introduced to Udemy, she felt the book could serve as a foundation for an online video course.
There were challenges in getting the Udemy course approved. The biggest challenge being that of a recording studio. She wanted the course to be about the subjects tax professionals rarely hear about. The securing of new tax clients and the basic procedural methods of launching a one-person tax service for the purpose of generating profit