Studies have shown that having solid friendships encourages good habits, reduces depression, helps overcome disease, provides pleasure, increases happiness and can even cause us to live longer, so we know unequivocally that friendships are important and even crucial to long life and well being.
The challenge for most though is not necessarily having existing friends (since most friendships are formed during adolescence) but making new friends as adults.
This course will change all that.
In this beginner's mini-course you will learn simple yet powerful tactics and complete fun exercises that will cause you to attract new friendships like a magnet. No more desperation. No more wondering.
Enroll in this course today and you will learn:
- The positivity formula that will cause you to always be perceived as a glass half full person even if you're in a negative situation.
- Why listening is the secret sauce for magnetically attracting new friends
- How to become more interesting to potential friends in 10 minutes or less
- My fail proof method for keeping your mind from wandering, staying focused and being perceived as a great listener by potential new friends
- How to test your authenticity factor to keep yourself from repelling new friendships
- How to instantly boost your self confidence every morning to become more appealing to would be friends
- The truth about how the way you dress directly impacts your ability to attract new friends
and much more.
Takia John is a busy corporate trainer and consultant, artist, wife and new mother. She has been passionate about personal development for over 18 years and especially enjoys teaching her students how to develop their potential and free up time so they can spend more of it living a life they love.
Takia has had success around the world for the past 14 years teaching Fortune 500 - 1000 clients in various industries. Of course that wasn't enough for her so now, for the first time she is taking her skills online to help as many people as possible to live freely and abundantly.
What makes her courses different? Her motto is, "If training is just knowledge, then it's not training". In her experience of teaching adults for over a decade she has learned that training must be both practical and actionable in order to be life changing. Thus T. John's goal is to always create training that is engaging, easy to understand, quick to implement and transformative once applied by her students.