Find online courses made by experts from around the world.
Take your courses with you and learn anywhere, anytime.
Learn and practice real-world skills and achieve your goals.
People are busier than ever and form fast first impressions about the people they meet.
After the “Enticing Elevator Speeches: Increase Your Income 30 Seconds At A Time" course, you will be better able to create a succinct, clear message about you and your business that will help you stand out from the crowd, leave a favorable first impression on the people you meet, and reach your career goals.
This online course will help you develop a natural-sounding elevator speech that draws people in and helps you form meaningful connections. You will learn:
As a BONUS, you will have access to our audio library of elevator speeches, so you will be able to
You can also get inspired by the 16 Enticing Elevator Speech Examples – and use them to refine YOUR elevator speech.
You will also receive access to these additional BONUSES:
You'll have an opportunity to refine your elevator speech to stand out from the crowd, and use your Personalized Action Plan to become even more successful.Time Investment
This course will take between 45-90 minutes to complete, depending on the time you spend in the course videos, on refining your elevator speech and crafting your action plan.
Not for you? No problem.
30 day money back guarantee.
Learn on the go.
Desktop, iOS and Android.
Certificate of completion.
|Section 1: Start Here|
Please download this workbook and reference it throughout the course.
|Section 2: Module 1: Introduction|
Welcome to the Enticing Elevator Speeches: How to Increase Your Income 30 Seconds at a Time course.
To get the most benefit from this course, please download and print the workbook. Be sure to complete your Personalized Action Plan for Success.
If you have questions, please don't hesitate to reach out.
I wish you continued success in all that you do.
|Section 3: Module 2: The Basics|
Video: Module 2: The Basics - Part 1Preview
Module 2: Speech 1Preview
Module 2: Speech 2Preview
Video: Module 2: The Basics - Part 2
|Section 4: Module 3: The Conversation|
Video: Module 3: The Conversation
|Section 5: Module 4 -- Short Version|
Video: Module 4 -- Short Version
1. Short: Mid-career Professional Looking to Advance
2. Short: Mid-Career Professional Seeking Different Contract Position
3. Short: Mid-Career Professional Looking to Change Reputation & Position 1
4. Short: Mid-Career Professional Looking to Change Reputation & Position 2
5. Short: Military Veteran Seeking Civilian Position
6. Short: Recent College Graduate Seeking First Full-Time Position
7. Short: Entrepreneur Seeking Prospects 1
8. Short: Entrepreneur Seeking Prospects 2
|Section 6: Module 5: Long Version|
Module 5: Long Version
1. Long: Mid-Career Professional Looking to Advance
2. Long: Mid-Career Professional Seeking Different Contract Position
3. Long: Mid-Career Professional Looking to Change Reputation & Position 1
4. Long: Mid-Career Professional Looking to Change Reputation & Position 2
5. Long: Military Veteran Seeking Civilian Position
6. Long: Recent College Graduate Seeking First Full-Time Position
7. Long: Entrepreneur Seeking Prospects 1
8. Long: Entrepreneur Seeking Prospects 2
|Section 7: Module 6: Take Action|
|Section 8: Bonus 1: “Stop-Giving-Me-So-Much-Work-To-Do!”|
Bonus 1: “Stop-Giving-Me-So-Much-Work-To-Do!”
|Section 9: Bonus Module 2: The “Change Your Reputation” method --|
Bonus 2: Change Your Reputation
|Section 10: Bonus Module 3: The “Yikes-I’m-Nervous-What-Do-I-Do-Now?!” technique|
Welcome to the “Yikes-I'm-Nervous-What-Do-I-Do-Now?!” technique module. When you complete this module, you'll be able to calm yourself when you get nervous about giving your Enticing Elevator Speech.
Michelle C. Braun, CEO of SuperStar Careers, has more than 18 years of global experience in the Human Resources field.
She has earned Bachelor degrees in English and Communications from the University of Michigan, and a Masters degree in Education from the University of North Carolina.
A true citizen of the world, Michelle was born in New York to a British father and American mother. She spent her formative years in England and the United States. She has also lived in Hong Kong and Japan.
Michelle is passionate about coaching people and organizations to maximize their potential and become the best they can possibly be.
She currently resides in Charlotte, North Carolina with her delightful husband, Dan. Michelle's hobbies include reading, traveling, yoga and playing tennis.