Heart Health for Men
- 5 hours on-demand video
- 12 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to Udemy's top 3,000+ courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Spot and avoid the 9 Health Bandits for Heart Disease.
Practice 15 heart healthy diet and lifestyle approaches.
Form a complementary healthcare plan for your heart that will support your medical plan.
- You'll gain experience with 17 lifestyle changes and 30 heart healthy foods.
- No previous knowledge necessary.
- Internet use is necessary to view the course.
Nutritionist and Complementary Heart Health expert Matthew Koontz will guide you through the Heart Health for Men course where you will learn the list of 9 Health Bandits that are harming your heart and the 15 diet and lifestyle strategies that protect your heart. Follow each of the 30 Food Focus goals and 17 Lifestyle Change goals to begin practicing a heart healthy lifestyle.
Heart Disease is often caused by diet and lifestyle habits that we've relied on for years. When you include the right diet and lifestyle changes to your medical plan, you will achieve remarkable results.
This course is equivalent to four months of education with a personal nutritionists which costs about $1,000 or more! Instead of meeting with a nutritionist, you can watch the lesson videos wherever you want and learn all the diet and lifestyle aspects of heart disease prevention and support. The course is not meant to replace medical care and in fact, works well as a complementary factor of your medical plan. Consult with a doctor before making diet and lifestyle changes.
More Content To Come:
Section 7 - Final Changes: Live & Online Mid-Late June
Section 8 - Medications & Closing Notes: Live & Online Mid-Late June
- Men who are concerned about Cardiovascular Disease and Stroke.
- Men who are ready to change the diet and lifestyle factors that are fueling their Heart Disease.
- Anyone who wants to learn diet and lifestyle approaches for heart health.