The chances for your success dramatically increase when you surround yourself with high achievers. They will push you to achieve your goals and dreams. This is the purpose of a mastermind.
A mastermind is like your own personal board of directors, a group that meets regularly, who are dedicated to your success. No successful person can achieve great things alone. A mastermind is a business tool that great businessmen such as Benjamin Franklin, Theodore Roosevelt, Peter Drucker, and Henry Ford used to bring them great success.
But maybe you're like me. You live in small town USA, and don't know where to find high achievers. That's where a virtual mastermind comes into your success story.
What You'll Learn
This course is a simple guide to teach you how you can start a virtual mastermind in less than 30 days and potentially create side income. Yes, people are willing to pay to be a part of such a group!
You will learn how to run a mastermind meeting, how to find members, how to host the meeting online, how much you should charge for your meeting, and a few tips & tricks I learned along the way.
I will also host a few interviews with entrepreneurs who host masterminds and make a few thousand dollars each month.
What You'll Create
At the end of this course you will create a mastermind that will push you to achieve more in your business. Not only that, but you could create another stream of income.
1. Have you met with any thing in the author you last read, remarkable, or suitable to be communicated to the Junto? particularly in history, morality, poetry, physic, travels, mechanic arts, or other parts of knowledge.
2. What new story have you lately heard agreeable for telling in conversation?
3. Hath any citizen in your knowledge failed in his business lately, and what have you heard of the cause?
4. Have you lately heard of any citizen’s thriving well, and by what means?
5. Have you lately heard how any present rich man, here or elsewhere, got his estate?
6. Do you know of any fellow citizen, who has lately done a worthy action, deserving praise and imitation? or who has committed an error proper for us to be warned against and avoid?
7. What unhappy effects of intemperance have you lately observed or heard? of imprudence? of passion? or of any other vice or folly?
8. What happy effects of temperance? of prudence? of moderation? or of any other virtue?
9. Have you or any of your acquaintance been lately sick or wounded? If so, what remedies were used, and what were their effects?
10. Who do you know that are shortly going voyages or journeys, if one should have occasion to send by them?
11. Do you think of any thing at present, in which the Junto may be serviceable to mankind? to their country, to their friends, or to themselves?
12. Hath any deserving stranger arrived in town since last meeting, that you heard of? and what have you heard or observed of his character or merits? and whether think you, it lies in the power of the Junto to oblige him, or encourage him as he deserves?
13. Do you know of any deserving young beginner lately set up, whom it lies in the power of the Junto any way to encourage?
14. Have you lately observed any defect in the laws of your country, [of] which it would be proper to move the legislature for an amendment? Or do you know of any beneficial law that is wanting?
15. Have you lately observed any encroachment on the just liberties of the people?
16. Hath any body attacked your reputation lately? and what can the Junto do towards securing it?
17. Is there any man whose friendship you want, and which the Junto or any of them, can procure for you?
18. Have you lately heard any member’s character attacked, and how have you defended it?
19. Hath any man injured you, from whom it is in the power of the Junto to procure redress?
20. In what manner can the Junto, or any of them assist you in any of your honourable designs?
21. Have you any weighty affair in hand, in which you think the advice of the Junto may be of service?
22. What benefits have you lately received from any man not present?
23. Is there any difficulty in matters of opinion, of justice, and injustice, which you would gladly have discussed at this time?
24. Do you see any thing amiss in the present customs or proceedings of the Junto, which might be amended?
Click the link to access the Private Facebook Group for Masterminders!
My name is Alex Barker, leadership consultant, podcaster, side hustle entrepreneur, and author of the book Hangout and Grow Rich: How to Build Your Virtual Mastermind in 30 Days.
I have run mastermind groups for the last 5 years and in this course I teach all that I have learned. A mastermind is simply the easiest way to grow yourself and your business.